Team Lex NEC 2012

ShinjiUrahara

ATL's FINEST Leixia SA Mod
For those of you who will be attending NEC, please get at me because ATL will be there. Also, looking for ppl to do an all Leixia team with.

Well I'm going for sure, but I was under the assumption that I'd be the only Leixia player there. (I doubt Reptile would use Leixia over Aeon on unknown opponents).

Yeah I'll probably be teaming with a couple of the Philly/NJ guys.
I heard originally that random team generation was an idea, but not sure if it's gonna stick. JJJ said he wasn't certain on whether he'd be on time for teams if it actually starts on time this time.

Well, we would've still needed a third Leixia anyway to begin with. (And let's face it, who else do we have in the states?) Even so, I don't think they allow more than 1 of the same character on the same team.

Oh ok so we will see... Just keep me posted u have my number I'm sure? In case we train FTW! Lol

Well, you guys would have me if I was in Philly at this time of year, but unfortunately, not this year. Sorry guys, though I'm probably not quite good enough (yet) to team with you guys anyway. Maybe next time, perhaps when I get in the states and the travel distance isn't so long. I'd be down, especially because I would learn a lot as a player from the event.

Sorry guys, though I'm probably not quite good enough (yet) to team with you guys anyway.

I dunno about everybody else, but I don't normally exclude someone for "not being skilled enough". After all, If I do my part to win all my matches, does it really matter if my teammates are big names only?

I dunno about everybody else, but I don't normally exclude someone for "not being skilled enough". After all, If I do my part to win all my matches, does it really matter if my teammates are big names only?

That's true. It's just that not all of the FGC seems to think that way, unfortunately. I would have loved to have been able to go, though, not gonna lie. I didn't know teams were even in effect, sounds fun.

Back