Terror in Tournament Land

That guy is crazy mind you I live in Sacramento, CA theres a guy H2O Farmer that runs casuals here told me he got a message from paff on MKU talking about how he wants to show to casuals sometime and he was like we got another person near us. It turns out he found that video the next day and also found out hes in Jersey and just ignored him from that point forward.

I watched (yeah, I had nothing better to really do) the whole thing, and seriously. That was a hilarious listen, worth my time.

The guy also apparently has bonus footage of the several events that happened. This is proof, you can't go acting a fool anymore in this digital age. And well, drama like this isn't ever solely a singular community. Its been several, for a long time. Its just now, the evidence can be recorded and documented on the internet as swiftly as reaching for your cell phone and uploading to Youtube.

But yeah, this guy seriously takes the award home.

Didn't seem funny to me. That guy seriously would've been getting his ass beaten by everyone in my room as soon as he went in someone's shit. I consider myself an extremely nice person, but, yeah... That guy would've gotten his ass stomped through the floor.

Didn't seem funny to me. That guy seriously would've been getting his ass beaten by everyone in my room as soon as he went in someone's shit. I consider myself an extremely nice person, but, yeah... That guy would've gotten his ass stomped through the floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS!

Back