Thailand Volunteers, help us!

KilikH

[06] Combatant
Hello, you may find it very strange to see this kind of subject right here, but as a player of SC since I am 8, and knowing that the SC community is here, my community is here, I'd like to ask you a hep...
We are 6 students from France studying at the IMMD (Institut of Marketing and Management in Distribution) in the University of Lille.
This year, we are required by our curriculum to participate in a humanitarian project for three weeks in April 2019. As a group, we have decided to help children in Thailand in need of our help.
We will be going to the Peace Village Nakorn Ratchsima (Korat) through the SVI (Service Volontaire International) to help rebuild local buildings in need of repair(school, temple, houses), help children learn about other cultures and learn English through school activities and finally help the village in harvesting their paddy fields.
As a group, we will have to collect our own funds and pay for the whole project.
This is why we come to you in order to make this beautiful project become a reality.
Any help is of great importance to us.

You can check the link if you want to donate, even 1 €/$ or whatever, will help us.
https://www.gofundme.com/humanitarian-mission-in-thailand-by-humanithai
Thank you all.

ALSO, WE NEED AMY CASSANDRA AND YUN-SEONG IN SC6!

Back