The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely use 3BB unless my opponent is flashing and the pressure to GI is very high and I can bait the whiffs. It's too risky getting GI'ed all the time. Also apparently you can step G in between which is pretty brutal, although nobody's done it to me. Try it sometime Synraii! Don't remember which way to step though. PS Synraii, I'm Nwhahaha, we've had some matches recently. Red, I have trouble understanding your points. None of the moves I use are punishable offline, that's why I don't feel bad using them online. 2A+B is an amazing move, online and off, period. I'm sure online boosts my offense, just like it boosts yours. I do really enjoy playing you is the key point though, so let's keep it friendly :-).

I rarely use 3BB unless my opponent is flashing and the pressure to GI is very high and I can bait the whiffs. It's too risky getting GI'ed all the time. Also apparently you can step G in between which is pretty brutal, although nobody's done it to me. Try it sometime Synraii! Don't remember which way to step though. PS Synraii, I'm Nwhahaha, we've had some matches recently. Red, I have trouble understanding your points. None of the moves I use are punishable offline, that's why I don't feel bad using them online. 2A+B is an amazing move, online and off, period. I'm sure online boosts my offense, just like it boosts yours. I do really enjoy playing you is the key point though, so let's keep it friendly :-).

LoL i been friendly this whole time... and yes there are lots of ways around the stuff you do offline ;) More than your thinking of Im sure... Online boosts everyones offense and decreases everyones defense LoL So its coo.... Im no slouch though, We are back and fourth anyways, So they must be good games right? Sometimes the shit works sometimes it dont.

And nobody said voldos BS1A was a big deal NDK.... ? LoL just is really dumb that yoshi cant punish it! Unless I predict it and use DGF or Flea to evade and punish...

I need to play you more NIRF to find ways around the things you do... Also Offline I would GI alot of that shit alot more so my SG wouldnt be hurting near as bad...

You can RCC BB my BS1A champ :-)

Right good luck doing that online... and I'm pretty sure it pushes back too far... your at what -16? lol and push back? id have to be almost perfect with it... If its even possible..

So no.. I couldnt :(

hey if you can iMCF~RCC~iMFC X6 online you can RCC~bb without even blinking.

Point being you cant RCC B,B to punish that move... it doesnt work period.. The pushback is too far...

But yes I can RCC b,b without blinking... LoL does it hurt your feelings that i can iMCF RCC iMCF and still look this damn good ? :)

I just got done! The wifey is wanting to watch "Inception" its 2 hours 28 mins long! tomorrow though fo sho... OMG EPIC HATEMAIL VID coming lol WRATH OF SNACKY strikes again! To be continued...

also, since when was BS 1a a lag tactic?

@ shinmitsu, the "doggybahn" that he speaks of is me on psn, DOGOBGYN. i don't know what his issue is. some people take online waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

I played that wrath of snacky guy. He abuses the shit out of Algol's bubble game, really annoying to deal with online what with lag making it hard to GI and time things. I ended up using a lot of Voldo's 236B as it super TC's under a lot of the bubble stuff and it knocks down on counter hit. It's horrendously annoying and boring though so I avoid him. He disc'ed on me I think but I didn't get hate mail.

that algol plays exactly like me when im lag abusing holy shit...

LoL it wouldnt have been that bad if I had fought Algol in like a year... Seriously I havnt played that spamming bubble shielding bitch in foreeeeeeeeeever... Still won though... I knew if I could ever get in he was fucked....

So went to wal mart, got me a nice new shiny tackle box, some new lures, and some 50lbs test line.....Im ret to go trollin yo!! Hows that "better internet" workin out?

HRD

So went to wal mart, got me a nice new shiny tackle box, some new lures, and some 50lbs test line.....Im ret to go trollin yo!! Hows that "better internet" workin out?

HRD

Good so far! We will see tonight... Off to get my tires fixed for now! should be done with everything bout 5 or 6 central then Ill be on...

Who should I go fishing with? Maxi? Sophy? Mitsu? ( Im feelin Soph ) LoL She can super piss people off for some reason... Maybe its the 8 Stabs I always do to their neck after I win.

WHOA WHOA....tires? you didnt consult me in the automotive thread. Im offended!! You need to get your ass there and tell me what your doin

I say lets mix it up. Ima be about cass & maxi...Cass BBBBBBBBBBBB FTW!!!

HRD

Yea wrath of snacky pissed me off. Good thing I had stalker Taki so he quit before he lost. Not that I would play him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back