The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that where he transforms like this?

OWXBO.jpg

I feel that this mockery of HRD's spelling has not gotten the attention it deserves, and am reposting it. Go like that post.

Liver failure, collapsed lung and a hole in his esophogus... he was in critical condition but he's recovering now and thanks for asking.
My dad had a collapsed lung once - it does not look like a nice thing to be going through :( Good luck to him.

Liver failure, collapsed lung and a hole in his esophogus... he was in critical condition but he's recovering now and thanks for asking.
All hazing aside, I'm very sorry for his and your situation both. My best wishes and hopes for his recovery/well-being. I realized most of us are just strangers over the internet but legit here if you need to talk =).

---edit---I hate to do this like all the other offline converts but I'm severely unimpressed with what I've seen by people claiming to be lag free on the forums. =\

Sophie 11AA/11A[A ] mixups are pretty laggy and some people can see 11A but i dunno doesn't seem that bad.

Pretty sure 11A beats every iMCF setup. It'll work sometimes on wake up too. You can fake the unblockable, but you can still wait long enough to know when to AA the real unblockable on reaction offline.

Seph: I've seen some pretty bad abuses from newer members too, but I think it's impossible to not to use some lag "advantages" or have their game buffed in some way by lag. Not having step G online hurts for one thing. I usually call myself out if I do something stupid. Last night I thought for sure something would get punished by X's FC 3B and I buffered in the 66B+K. Turns out it wasn't punishable. I assumed that it was. I hit them with buffered 66B+K. Whoops. I guess the last time it hit they forgot to hit G, but I did it again thinking I wasn't fast enough with that particular move or that I missed the punish because of lag lol.

You're going to gain a benefit from lag no matter how you play. Ever. My bK set-ups into whatever is laggy because it can be hard to interrupt shit afterwards(i've been on both ends of this). But this was like...NH 2K into WS B.

Seong Mi-Na really annoys me :P
Seong Mi-na doesn't have much good moves. If you stay close to her, she can't do much against majority of the cast. Ironically, Pocky Yoshi can play a far game with her.........But, what moves give you a hard time? And who did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back