The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

I think you are all fucking stupid
Remember that period at the end of a sentence. You could have also ended your sentence with an exclamtion point(!) to show anger or a commanding tone. Children these days and their improper grammar and spelling, going to give me a stroke.

You should have asked him what you're supposed to do if you can't use 'graple' or 'atks.'
You can Just Guard, guard, GI, whiffing a GI, taunting, taunt cancels, jumping, backsteping, stepping, quick stepping, standing still, crouching and guarding, crouching without guarding, getting hit, getting counter hit, teabagging(Good heavens), break out into a stance dance(A sing-a-long would be nice too), lying OTG, etc. There are ENDLESS possibillities!

Edit: Oh my stars, I seen to have forgotten, the technique of 'unguading'. Mmm. Don't want to set a bad example on the children Gloria. Get ahold of yourself. You should have suck to on a bar of soap if you make so many mistak —oh got a little to carried away with the whole Glorious Gloria thing. Oops.

Snapped this while the connection was going to hell.

IMG_0088.jpg

xD
Only Edge Master...

Remember that period at the end of a sentence. You could have also ended your sentence with an exclamtion point(!) to show anger or a commanding tone. Children these days and their improper grammar and spelling, going to give me a stroke.
Stupid
Was it not clear i put no effort into responding to the stupidity in this thread?
Still hella stupid

how is having a mic beneficial to playing this game
all the lobbies are literally
"MIC OR KICKED"
who ever invented this rule needs to get their ball sack ripped off
Generally I find it's the people who really want to know what the weather is like in other locations.

I've never used my headset. I feel like using it to tell people strategies to use against me during the match to make it more challenging.

I've never used my headset. I feel like using it to tell people strategies to use against me during the match to make it more challenging.
That doesn't work.

"Hit down forward B"
"What? So I hit down then forward?"
"No. Diagonal forward."
"What's B?"
"..."

"How did you do that move?"
"A plus the block button."
"What? I don't have a black button!"
"..."

This is the reason I like siegfried, his constant stance transitions, with his cry...:sc5sig1: "Hier, hoo, hah, hur, hoo, ho, to pancake throw!!"

AZ
Maybe I'll use him against you more then... If you stop using that idiotic troll character that is =P.

Back