The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Doesn't her bomb have a clean hit or some shit?

2A+B has no clean hit.

4A+B has a C rank clean hit. normal hit only does 15 damage so even with the clean hit, its not gonna up the damage that much. there is the 5 xtra damage from the fall as well, but that doesnt get clean hit status and doesnt get factored in if you use PO 8B+G anyways.

also TN red djinn i sent you a friend request on PSN that you havent replied to yet.

I see. Either way, he has a point though- Natsu is annoying to fight; she's also annoying to fight in lag. But, in reality, everyone is even more annoying online. That's the nature of online.
You mean in general or are you referring to a laggy connection? From my experience when there is a slight lag present, the game runs in slower FPS rate and it's actually easier to play against some characters since you can duck or block low certain things with more ease.

You mean in general or are you referring to a laggy connection? From my experience when there is a slight lag present, the game runs in slower FPS rate and it's actually easier to play against some characters since you can duck or block low certain things with more ease.
I was just generalizing. You're probably right, though. I'm speaking more on a personal issue with latency; as I don't play as well as I do when compared to offline. I should've said the game is more frustrating to play with lag, rather than specific characters.

2A+B has no clean hit.

4A+B has a C rank clean hit. normal hit only does 15 damage so even with the clean hit, its not gonna up the damage that much. there is the 5 xtra damage from the fall as well, but that doesnt get clean hit status and doesnt get factored in if you use PO 8B+G anyways.

also TN red djinn i sent you a friend request on PSN that you havent replied to yet.

I got it lastnight... I rarly get on PSN because well nobody plays on there? Everytime I get online I got like one friend on there... I need some more people that regularly play this game on PSN.

I will be on there tonight though... hit me up

I didnt know that. Could be really handy to those not used to seeing it. It got me a few times.

Thats cool as fuck tho, could be hand for maxi...TO THE LAB!!

Anyone on PSN ever played against MONKEYGOTRABIES in GC?

He was complaining that I was using lag combos which I replied "how the hell do you do lag combos with alpha"

He replied by saying I "was abusing alpha's 1B:B (lol) with lag and that is mid looking move but a low with fast start up and how if I can't block Cervy's 1AB then I have no right in hell abusing 1B:B (lol)".

I replied by saying "You said the wrong move, You must mean 1 A:A:A. Alpha's 1B:B is a mid and is almost impossible to pull off online since the execution window is too small. Also 1A:A:A is 2nd hardest Just Frame to pull off online and if I can pull it off my first try then I have the right to abuse it till I fail. Don't compare Cervy's 1AB to Alpha 1 A:A:A. Cervy is easy to pull off while Alpha is not so don't complain."

I am still waiting for a reponse from him. Also he was mad since I pulled off Alpha's 1 A:A:A seven times in a row lol. He then started lagging like crazy and started doing 1AB which lag wouldn't let block.

(Sorry for lengthy post)

Anyone on PSN ever played against MONKEYGOTRABIES in GC?

He was complaining that I was using lag combos which I replied "how the hell do you do lag combos with alpha"

He replied by saying I "was abusing alpha's 1B:B (lol) with lag and that is mid looking move but a low with fast start up and how if I can't block Cervy's 1AB then I have no right in hell abusing 1B:B (lol)".

I replied by saying "You said the wrong move, You must mean 1 A:A:A. Alpha's 1B:B is a mid and is almost impossible to pull off online since the execution window is too small. Also 1A:A:A is 2nd hardest Just Frame to pull off online and if I can pull it off my first try then I have the right to abuse it till I fail. Don't compare Cervy's 1AB to Alpha 1 A:A:A. Cervy is easy to pull off while Alpha is not so don't complain."

I am still waiting for a reponse from him. Also he was mad since I pulled off Alpha's 1 A:A:A seven times in a row lol. He then started lagging like crazy and started doing 1AB which lag wouldn't let block.

(Sorry for lengthy post)
ive seen him in there but ive never played him. i didnt think he was a complainer though.

ive seen him in there but ive never played him. i didnt think he was a complainer though.

Yeah I didn't he was a complainer as well but when he sent that ridiculous text message of Alpha 1B:B (lol) it just seemed such a stupid thing to complain. Complaining about spamming a Just Frame attack lol.

Occasionally I like to pick Patroklos and abuse his 1K and grabs for the constant mix up pressure. While doing this, I play a game called "guess how many fights I get before the host kicks me"

The answer is almost always one (at most).

Back