The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

You obviously don't know what AZYG4LYFE is capable of...kukuku....*grins*

Then again, I have more important stuff to do and look forward to, so I'll probably lose the will to do so haha...
AZ

Pocky Yoshi knows what you're do. He knows that AZYG4Lyfe is gonna tap some ass using Le Bello's magnificent B+G and then watch some anime. =D

Ha! I remembered one thing from the scotch-hazed weekend. I was in a player match and held my own until the last match when I got swept. He thought I wasn't trying but...uhhh...my wife was being frisky and it's really hard to focus on a match when you're having your own personal joystick being toggled. Needless to say, I'm now in an elite club. The SC head club! GG's!

Today's hatemail is more or less odd. Here's the story: I joined Foxy Yukari's room and I get booted with a message. We didn't even fight. Initially I was gonna leave it be, but I wanted to try acting like a total jerk for once. This whole conversation is copied paste in order.

Foxy Yukari: i dont feel like facing ranks just yet im practicing a new character i dont need a high rank fucking me up

Pocky Yoshi: Ahahahahahaha(laughing because I'm only a C5 and rank means naught to me)

Foxy Yukari: dont know how that is funny but it sure is retarded

Pocky Yoshi: You could never understand.(Used a Siegfried line)

Foxy Yukari: you really are stupid arent you not a single word i said was funny how you found a joke out of that is beyond me

Foxy Yukari: oh btw i can beat you any day of the week

Pocky Yoshi: Oh really?

Foxy Yukari: hell yeah im very good

Pocky Yoshi: Show me.

Foxy Yukari: later ima bout to play with my girl im a girl btw

Pocky Yoshi: Pshh! Women should stay in the kitchen. Never mind then.

Foxy Yukari: fuck you loser i said id take you on just not dont be making snide comments about someone you dont know i hate that got that its a good way to get killed

Foxy Yukari: fine im tired of your crap im kick your ass right now invite me

Pocky Yoshi sends invite.

Foxy Yukari: mind if i invite a couple of friends to watch if you say no it just means your afraid of people seeing your ass get kicked if you do say no your not worth my time oh i have a 98% record so thats confident i am

Pocky Yoshi: Sure. Is this an orgy party?

Foxy Yukari: very funny so whats it gonna be? yes or no?

Pocky Yoshi: Can I bring my friend too?

Foxy Yukari: ill bring 2 you bring how ever many want

Pocky Yoshi brings his buddy SoloT4 to watch this beatdown. She joins with two buddies. We fight. Pocky Yoshi wins 3-1. They leave.

Foxy Yukari: oh well sorry later ill beat next time

Pocky Yoshi: At last you realize how weak you are.(Used Patroklos line)

Foxy Yukari: i dont you just got lucky motherfucker so fuck you i swear i beat you

Pocky Yoshi: Don't feel bad about it, you couldn't have prevailed.(Used another Patroklos line)

Foxy Yukari: still talking trash fuck you

Pocky Yoshi: Love ya! Tee-hee!

Foxy Yukari: OMG go away i dont have time t deal with you!

Foxy Yukari: ugggh i hate boys

Pocky Yoshi: Yeah, I agree. Men have no manners.

Foxy Yukari: the fuck your a guy! God your mental you seriously make no sense!

Pocky Yoshi: No I am justice.

Foxy Yukari: you are the weirdest person ive ever met!

Pocky Yoshi: You're a malfested.

End.

Pocky Yoshi chuckles at this silly goose. Worry not, Pocky Yoshi will apologize should this person join 8wayrun.

Yeah he just won again... lmao

Depends on the connotation.
Salted earth means desolate and ruined. So plentiful and harvest-able are opposites.
Salt is a preservative, so another opposite of salt would be rot.

There's a million ways to spin an answer. One of the only incorrect answers is HRD's. Look at her offspring, she clearly has high sodium content and can't be the opposite with how that all panned out.(It's a joke, try and keep cool).

Depends on the connotation.
Salted earth means desolate and ruined. So plentiful and harvest-able are opposites.
Salt is a preservative, so another opposite of salt would be rot.

There's a million ways to spin an answer. One of the only incorrect answers is HRD's. Look at her offspring, she clearly has high sodium content and can't be the opposite with how that all panned out.(It's a joke, try and keep cool).
frabz-NERRRRRRRRD-6ca4d2.jpg

"a nerd is someone passionate about experiencing the world around him and retaining those experiences as knowledge. To mock that is to find superiority in one's ignorance to what life has to offer outside oneself."-unknown.
Your seal has been beaten harshly, clubbed, him and his children.

Repost from Ragequitter thread in case it gets locked like the Annoying People thread due to shitposts. Plus it belongs here more than the other thread, even if it concerns a known ragequitter/troll.

Terrible news, my brethren!

I...have been defeated by that evil temptress of the dark: Cat Girl! My pride has been completely obliterated! She even said mean things to me in messages after I lost, calling 8WR people fat nerds with no lives! AND she's going to post the replay on her YouTube! MY LIFE IS OVER!

I MUST KILL MYSELF TO PRESERVE MY HONOR!

[/sarcasm]

Also, in case this is news to anyone, he has yet ANOTHER alternate account - SOUL BADASSxxx. Right after I said his real name in Colosseo it struck a nerve so he got on his alt and challenged me and revealed his true colors as the man he really is since I recognized his CAS.

He then stalked me into a player match and beat me again for his sick pleasure, being extremely disruptive over the mic chat and ruining my concentration.

He admitted that the account was his alt inadvertently by saying that he had 3 replays of me being beaten. His split personality that time was some street punk who thinks he's hot shit at everything.

Back