The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

How come when people complain about other chars, they are usually "broken" but when they complain about siegfried he is "easy and cheap"? Hurts my manfried feelings T.T

I like to use edge master on scrubs. It's hilarious to see the shit they come up with when they can't blame the character :P

I like to use edge master on scrubs. It's hilarious to see the shit they come up with when they can't blame the character :P
Oh please Edge Master is the cheapest character out there, is easy since you can surprise your opponent.

"It would've been a fair fight, except you did the same move twice."

- really loud through some guy's mic right after I won

In the next game once a move lands it should become locked and unusable for the rest of the fight. That would stop all the spamming going on.

What is your avatar of?

Also, I met another good Voldo player. Had a couple very fun sessions and learned some interesting moves. It's hard to find decent Voldo players that don't A+B constantly, it's kinda sad.

A Kinect game will be the final nail in the coffin. It is for just about everything.

Say goodbye to Soul Calibur everyone.

Search for Serious Business. Sometimes it just doesn't come up for certain people due to connection issues, so you'd probably have to send a friend request to x8wayrun and join via the profile page.

LOL someone yelled at me the other day for "only picking the same character every time." The character in question was Edge Master. Kappa

Technically its the same character but that character uses different styles xD but its still dumb to complain about. I wonder if ppl hate Kilik more than EM...cuz I seem to get a lot of salty ppl for using Kilik

Played a CAS that was made to look like a Klansman. Well, was in a room and saw it before he got booted. I give him points for originality (at least he wasn't a penis). I just want to find him again to watch him match one of the Barack Obama CAS that I've seen around. Still, the best ever is the kid with the Ghandi CAS who said: "People don't usually realize until the second or third round that he's not fighting back". Hilarity!

Recently, my buddy Party Wolf, silent new buddy coolmcgee, new buddy Leet is L33t(or whatever his name is), and I trolled about in a room.

We came across a person by the name of Super Hate Man typed like this I think SuPer HaTe MaN or whatever his name was.

Sure enough, all of us got booted but rejoined his room because he wasn't that great with Pat and we all won with not much problem. As we kept rejoining after getting booted, l33t and I noticed that only Party Wolf was getting booted and we got to stay.

We asked questions like why is Party getting booted but not us? Sure enough he responded with typical stuff like "we're irrelevant" to which made us more troll happy. Sooner or later, Party gets invited to Party chat from super hate man so he can understand why he got booted.....

Once our buddy came back to my chat with l33t and I(cool mcgee had to leave), we got a shocking answer: Party wolf was kicked because he's white!!!

Because Party Wolf is white!!! This baffled all three of us. Sure hate man said we should leave him alone and all, but we're trolls. We do the opposite haha.

What got us to troll so hard was he invited all 3 of us to party chat to reason why he thinks white people are bad and he don't like them. We all tried to reason with how silly he's thinking, but to no avail he's as narrowminded and ignorant as an arrow. Did I mention he was a black dude? Yeah.....I'm black too yet I'm not racist like this sore loser!!

Ironically, our good gay friend Spuri0us(now known as Oracle Tech) joins the party chat with us. He immediately gets into troll mode as he heard l33t, party wolf, and I reasoning with how stupid super hate man logic is.

Super hate man kept saying stuff like why do you all care so much? To which Party wolf responds we care because you care to which where we agree. Spuri0us activates his black ghetto voice and asks something like "you got anything against gay people?"

The shocking response was that of a hypocrite. No problem with gays yet has a problem with white people.

After all of this happening, I decided to leave his room alone for being stupid listening to an irrelevant excuse. Still it gave all of us a chuckle.

Gotta say, online is indeed random....

Back