The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Im guessing fake pic

<~~~~~~kinda like this.....arent i purdy?(small attempt at girly humor) More purdy than that silzo......

again meg....sarcasm...laugh at it, love it, embrace it!!
What is this sarcasm thing you speak of?
Is it one of those newfangled contraptions you young folks invented?
Huh? Get off my lawn!

I wanted to type up a joke but I couldn't think of one... so how bout that online?
Lame. I've been wanting to fight people like Partisan, JAG THE GEMINI, babalook or Synraii. Somebody with knowledge of frames and other stuff on a regular basis. Also they never accept any of my invites. Why? BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M A SCRUB! ANND THEY HATE ME!

I hate it when people jump in my rooms and assume I will do them because Im a chick and I play video games
Well maybe you should put some damn clothes on and stop running around looking like that!
These youngins and their tiny little clothes that don't quite fit right and you can see stuff....hanging....out.
Better Idea you come with me and give gramps a good time why dont ya?

Well maybe you should put some damn clothes on and stop running around looking like that!
These youngins and their tiny little clothes that don't quite fit right and you can see stuff....hanging....out.
Better Idea you come with me and give gramps a good time why dont ya?

only if I can sit on your lap and twirl your salt & pepper hair!!

Im guessing fake pic

<~~~~~~kinda like this.....arent i purdy?(small attempt at girly humor) More purdy than that silzo......

again meg....sarcasm...laugh at it, love it, embrace it!!
I don't like your sarcasm. I find it offending. 8|

Well he found the post on 8wr about me being a complainer...so he added you so i could fight you again lol. I didnt think it was a big deal. 2 perfects in a row had me worried. Even though i won, i know your nightmare wouldve beat me.

Back