The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

@TwiztidRaven
5496.jpg

^ Welcome to the smexy Avatar club. :) Mine's not as sexy this week. Well, it was on Monday but a mod acted a little nervous. I figured I'd give him a break for the holidays. Next week might make them sweat though. :)LOL!

Was petty funny. I had thrown out a BL KK that was gonna RO him, he was in mid-air and was really quick to RQ. i was actually a little impressed.

Kinda sad cuz i was grinding away in ranked last night and i was forced to fight a horrible plethora of players not as skilled as me. And his Hilde was a better fight than most the others i was playing. I was even gonna send him a GG. And i rarley do that

Okay. Sounds like a guy who thinks he's amazing just because of his rank.

Hes like a low C rank. His hilde wasnt really good, but he did have SOME intelligence. He had some good spacing on me but I was able to get in and whoop his ass. Shame though. Some people just cant handle it.

And I should clarify something. After he rage quit. I sent a message saying "pussy". So thats what provoked him to return the favor.

EDIT: After checking my messages just now, he sent one that said "LOL" along with a friend request......

REQUEST DENIED FUCKER!!

I never seem to get any ragequitters in a GC. If I do it's always in a ranked match.

Back