The Bakery Club!

What's your favorite sweet?

• Total voters
I baked more french bread last night.

This time, I cut into 1" slices and brushed with oil.

I baked them for a few minutes, then I topped them with asparugus tips, prociutto, and brie.

Broiled for a few minutes and enjoyed.

Weed Brownies
Ingredients:

6 ounces of unsweetened chololate
6 ounces (3/4 cup) of Marijuana butter
4 eggs
1 tablespoonful of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 1/2 cups of honey
4 cups of flour
3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels (optional)

Greased 9x12 baking dish or pan

Melt chocolate in a double-boiler saucepan, add the weed butter and honey, mix well, add eggs and mix again, add salt and vanilla, mix again, add flour, mix again. Pour into pan. Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven. Allow 1 hour to cool and set before cutting. Cut into 2 inch squares and place in gallon sized ziploc bag for storage or freezing.

For the perfect finish to a special dinner or a special evening try these gourmet honey weed brownies with a rich, complex flavour and velvety texture guaranteed to please the most discerning.

For variety with the weed brownies try adding 3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels, wild turkey, crown royal, or cognac to enrich the flavour; or 1 1/2 cups of cherry halves and 2 tablespoons of brandy; or drops of mint extract in batter to taste; or 2 tablespoons of instant coffee crystals dissolved in 1 tablespoonful of hot water.

Serve with rich coffee, espresso, port or cabernet.

lmao. yo panda ive had those brownies so many times. but i never thought to put alcohol in the brownies lol its effin awesome...and u were right about the mint leaves as well

maybe i should join the bakery club.

Weed Brownies
Ingredients:

6 ounces of unsweetened chololate
6 ounces (3/4 cup) of Marijuana butter
4 eggs
1 tablespoonful of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 1/2 cups of honey
4 cups of flour
3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels (optional)

Greased 9x12 baking dish or pan

Melt chocolate in a double-boiler saucepan, add the weed butter and honey, mix well, add eggs and mix again, add salt and vanilla, mix again, add flour, mix again. Pour into pan. Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven. Allow 1 hour to cool and set before cutting. Cut into 2 inch squares and place in gallon sized ziploc bag for storage or freezing.

For the perfect finish to a special dinner or a special evening try these gourmet honey weed brownies with a rich, complex flavour and velvety texture guaranteed to please the most discerning.

For variety with the weed brownies try adding 3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels, wild turkey, crown royal, or cognac to enrich the flavour; or 1 1/2 cups of cherry halves and 2 tablespoons of brandy; or drops of mint extract in batter to taste; or 2 tablespoons of instant coffee crystals dissolved in 1 tablespoonful of hot water.

Serve with rich coffee, espresso, port or cabernet.

I agree with this post whole heartedly. I would like to make a suggestion though, I have found that while marijuana butter is a great ingredient, it tends to taste better in cookies or fruit bars.

If I am going to make a rich brownie, I only use fresh ground hash. I like to use 1 gram of hash per brownie for maximum enjoyment.

lmao. yo panda ive had those brownies so many times. but i never thought to put alcohol in the brownies lol its effin awesome...and u were right about the mint leaves as well

maybe i should join the bakery club.

Join! Join! Join! Join!
*people chanting "Join"*

Back