THE BEST CHARACTER EVER: NATSU!!! :)

Haha well she's fun to play as, manages to be full of herself in a way that's more funny/cute than annoying (imo), and she's certainly not bad looking as far as pixels go. Not my favorite SC girl, but she's pretty cool.

Tell us why you think Natsu is AWESOME!

I certainly don't suck at this game. Let's get serious. Arahabaki is sealed up inside me and sometimes I have rely on it to help me out when things are such a pain. It's such a drag when many people need to pout when I win effortlessly, but it's no big surprise. They didn't stand a chance to begin with. Of course I'm awesome.

DAT ASS.

sc5_pub_ss_maxi1_natsu1_007.jpg

arahabaki_by_overlordjc-d54i7pu.jpg

Shes's like a version of taki that will never smack herself in the face with her own boobs while attempting a somersault. And looking at all Taki accomplished with that handi-cap her apprentice outta be one for the record books. Also, the first thing taki must have taught her was her gluteal work-out regimen, cause just like Taki, shorty got azz for dayz...

Sorry, I have a habit of channeling tiny tina.

Why is this thread here again?
Nevermind, even though it has nothing to do with tactics i'll leave it be for general Natsu appreciation.
I'll just leave this here:
The lyrics actually fit better than i thought they would :D

I think Natsu is awesome because of how her backstory is nearly identical to that of a certain character from a certain shonen anime. Not only that, but it's cool how I don't hate the character itself because I play poorly against her and how I totally don't hate her completely tolerable habit of being overconfident to the point of going into practice mode and repeatedly stepping on her with Ivy CH bK and Ezio 6K2.

I absolutely love her. ♥ /sarcasm (But at least she's not Mitsurugi)

(HYPOCRISY? PREPOSTEROUS. ME FINDING PATROKLOS' OVERCONFIDENCE AMUSING WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HATING NATSU FOR HERS IS IN NO WAY CONTRADICTORY.)

I certainly don't suck at this game. Let's get serious. Arahabaki is sealed up inside me and sometimes I have rely on it to help me out when things are such a pain. It's such a drag when many people need to pout when I win effortlessly, but it's no big surprise. They didn't stand a chance to begin with. Of course I'm awesome.
This right here <3

Why is this thread here again?
Nevermind, even though it has nothing to do with tactics i'll leave it be for general Natsu appreciation.
I'll just leave this here:
The lyrics actually fit better than i thought they would :D
REALLY?!?!

Back