The Best of (PSN):

Okay, I guess I'll put my name down for Natsu, though I can think of at least 5 people who could knock me right out of it if they chose.

lmao, CD took that shit to heart.

LOL that was one of them drunken posts last night. But if I had to seriously rank Maxi players I'd easily put Fhwoarang as #1 just because of his all around knowledge, ability to mix up with stances better than anyone else I've seen, and his ability to JG. Never seen Kvasir play but from his posts in the Maxi thread I know he's quite knowledgeable too. Where is Kvasir from anyway?

LOL that was one of them drunken posts last night. But if I had to seriously rank Maxi players I'd easily put Fhwoarang as #1 just because of his all around knowledge, ability to mix up with stances better than anyone else I've seen, and his ability to JG. Never seen Kvasir play but from his posts in the Maxi thread I know he's quite knowledgeable too. Where is Kvasir from anyway?
I haven't seen Fhwoarang play. If he wants the number one spot., it's on request at the moment- basically, up for grabs. Kvasir is pretty solid. I believe he lives in Florida? Not too sure. He is one of the better Maxi's I've played.

Reason I don't just add people to the list is because I don't know if they're willing to participate in this.

By the way, you want a spot?

Z.W.E.I.: PrancinMonki or something like that
i'd like to meet good ezios
I don't know if you're suggesting someone for the position, but I will not be adding any names unless they give me word themselves.

While I'm sure I'll wind up as cannon fodder to someone else's rise to the top, I'd be honored if I could learn a thing or two whilest being defeated by better Raphael players. Gimmie a spot for the vampire fencer, please.

I'll take a Maxi spot, and I challenge for Partisan's top Edge Master spot.

EDIT: Love you too, HRD, and I'm from PA, Krazy.

Back