The Cas Colors Contest

Admittedly, red and black is a common color palette (perhaps overdone), but if you cannot be inspired by colors (regardless of how common the combination is) you cannot be inspired period. (One mans opinion, no flamebait, please)

Admittedly, red and black is a common color palette (perhaps overdone), but if you cannot be inspired by colors (regardless of how common the combination is) you cannot be inspired period. (One mans opinion, no flamebait, please)
I don't think you're expected to be totally inspired by the color. Just make something that looks good in those colors.
For example you could think of a bloody black outfit, a redhead dressed in black, or even a stock character associated with these colors (anti-hero etc).

I don't think you're expected to be totally inspired by the color. Just make something that looks good in those colors.
For example you could think of a bloody black outfit, a redhead dressed in black, or even a stock character associated with these colors (anti-hero etc).

Pretty much this.

Anyway I kinda forgot to give more feedback although I don't have to be the one to do it. I've decided to put my own Cas too. Since it's the 22nd, I guess it's voting time. I'll probably end the voting on the 23rd

SOULCALIBUR_37.png

SOULCALIBUR_38.png

I was hoping for an entry that would catch my eye and doesn't deal with dark/evil themes, but I suppose that's the first thing that pops into our heads when we see black and red together. It's too bad.

Anyway, I vote for MistaKoo's Omega Pyrrha. The part choice and color scheme work very well for an an Oprah 3P. The only thing I dislike about it is the Woeful Aketon, as it clashes with the rest of the design's armored knight theme. I'm guessing it was chosen because he wanted to keep the right arm.

Back