The CAS thread (56k won't be happy)

KoshTheKoala

[09] Warrior
Since there isn't a CAS specific forum and this doesn't quite fit into one of the art boards (playing dress-up isn't art), we shall have one gigantic thread in general!

So here are some of mine...

Elphaba
elphaba.jpg

Ignis
ignis.jpg

Totally custom character
sekhmet.jpg

The characters from this game were ridiculously hard to make, and thus don't quite work that well. Regardless, that game and SC4 have so many similarities it's scary.

Oh, the colors match better in reality, but my camera is just a point-and-shoot, so the colors seem to be a little washed out and don't appear to match in a side-by-side like this

setsuna.jpg

sara.jpg

yura.jpg

(sorry this one's blurry)
elferris.jpg

yayoi.jpg

Tomorrow I take pictures of my Hilde outfits and post them, I promise.

I've only made one CAS character, called Krone, with Hilde's moveset.

I'll post some of mine later too.... But they are just customized existing characters.... I don't like the faces they offer for your own character.

Behold these low quality pictures of my low quality SDTV.

Here's my take on everybody's favourite fantasy hero, Conan.
Conan.jpg

And here's my original Character, Gudrun.
Gudrun.jpg

I'm assuming Battle Raper 2 has to be downloaded? Can you at least get a eng patch or something?

On a side note have you guys ever tired dressing hilde up as Maka from Soul Eater she looks so Kawaii in a pleated black/red skirt.

I'm assuming Battle Raper 2 has to be downloaded? Can you at least get a eng patch or something?

On a side note have you guys ever tired dressing hilde up as Maka from Soul Eater she looks so Kawaii in a pleated black/red skirt.

BR2 can be purchased, it shouldn't be downloaded, as that wouldn't be legal. Copyright crosses borders.

And no, I haven't. What's soul eater?

mm....Hilde

I'd post pic of my Hildes and CaS but alas, I've got no functional camera. Perhaps...formulas?

-___-

Hey guys. I am new to SC4 for about a week now and new to the forums. But here are some of my characters I have created:

P.S the names are in the pictures :) and I am sorry for the low quality pics, I used my phone :S

BR2 can be purchased, it shouldn't be downloaded, as that wouldn't be legal. Copyright crosses borders.

And no, I haven't. What's soul eater?

The game can not be legally sold outside Japan if I remember correctly, so he can't even do that.

anyone with a way to get clear screens (and has time on their hands) want to meet me on live one day and help me get a pic of all 78 of my custom and CAS creations? I wish to make an epic showing. I'd really appreciate any help.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

cha cha

Back