The Custom Taunts Thread

Yes I crack up every time a catch step with 66K because he says "Where you going?"
Don't forget silly kung-fu noises
I played a match with my friend, I was Maxi and we almost couldn't finish the match we were laughing so hard

I main Viola, and I don't normally taunt as there is enough hostility towards her character lol. But when I do, it's against someone who has already done some sort of taunt against me. There's two times when I really like to taunt. 1) When I get a perfect (simply because she says "you're not worthy" and i find it fitting) lol. and 2) When I land her B+K BE and it KO's the opponent. (because she shakes her head like 'did you really just get hit by that?' ) haha love her.

Algol after KO taunt cancel You.are you.are you.are"You are foolish" taunt cancel B+K
B+K= foolish
Taunt = you are nothing!
Taunt cancel =You are..

Patrollklos low yellow health bar. "Damn.. daammmmit!" "Damn.. I won't lose" "regret this!" taunt cancel B+K/A+B

When i win as Hilde I just spam the B+K

"Triumph!Triumph!Triumph!" then maybe a 66A+B "Yield" (Slams lance down on them)

This is really a taunt but if Im getting severely beat I usually just do this....

Pyrrha: "I dont wanna die, please go away!" ( 2B+K BBB, 236A, 44B+K)
lol :)
and I break someone's armor I usually use Pyrrha's "taunt" as an apology~

I don't think it's been posted yet, but for Nightmare there's this goody some folks have been using since release...

4A+B ~ G ~ A+B

Drown in hate. Eh, I think I'll start using it now >:D

Back