The First Fan fiction post! ;D

fallacie

[12] Conqueror
Well... if you have loads of time on your hands like I do, then you would consider writing a Soul Calibur fan fiction!
If you are interested, my fan fiction is about my adventures (yes, me.) in the Soul Calibur dimension, on a quest to create Soul Calibur after Xianghua tragically dies. (sorry to Xianghua fans out there ^.^) Along with Kilik, Seong Mi-na and many more of the cast. Currently writing it. If you have any ideas for me, do let me know!
Thank you! :sc1min1:

I am sure Xianghua dies anyway in that 17 year leap from IV. Anyway, good luck in making a fanfiction, I am sure I will enjoy reading it.

Try and keep it linked with the actual story and people will like it
Yep. Thats what I have been doing ^^ although, i did add a twist on things in some places, otherwise it would get a bit boring... Thanks for the advice!
I am sure Xianghua dies anyway in that 17 year leap from IV. Anyway, good luck in making a fanfiction, I am sure I will enjoy reading it.
Im pretty sure both Kilik and Xianghua die too. My fan fiction takes place in SC1. I decided to go old school ^^

Yep. Thats what I have been doing ^^ although, i did add a twist on things in some places, otherwise it would get a bit boring... Thanks for the advice!

Im pretty sure both Kilik and Xianghua die too. My fan fiction takes place in SC1. I decided to go old school ^^
Great! Can't wait to read it.

poor Xianghua and Kilik! XD i wanna read it soon! :) Li Long from SB will appear?!
Yes, there is quite a fan base with Li Long, so I will be encountering him ^^
I've included Hwang as well. :sc3hwang1:
Hopefully will upload it to the Fan Fiction site when I have finished! I will keep you informed! :sc4min1:

I love it! I had to stop from laughing so hard at this part: "Kilik bundled forward with his rod in hand" - Don't take it personally, I love it, but I'm very immature lol.

I love it! I had to stop from laughing so hard at this part: "Kilik bundled forward with his rod in hand" - Don't take it personally, I love it, but I'm very immature lol.

Aha, now you put it that way... LOL! :'D that was unintentional. ^^ I glad you are enjoying it :3

Back