The Kittenpaste Company presents...

I know how y'all feel. Been there, done that.

If there's one thing that I've learned, it's that if you're gonna let the enjoyment of your game be ruined by some bleeding twats, then you shouldn't be playing games in the first place.

Just some food for thought.
Er who said anythiing about us not playing because of the complainers? That's not why I'm not playing anymore. I just lost interest in playing the game at the moment. I get bored playing online after a few matches but that's more on my problem but anyway, after you beat the quickplay mode, story *cringes lol*, Legendary souls, & Arcade so many times, there's really not much to do. This is why I think it would have been great if they had more single player modes but we all know about that now so that's another ball game.

The point is, some players just get bored with games and move on to other ones. That's what I did anyway. I mean, I know I might play SCV again probably later in the year but as of right now, I have no desire to play it.

Ya got some good shit here. I see you've integrated a thousand new techniques since I last visited. I especially like Nameless Character (with Talim sash), Liunoa, and Eunaera 2.0. How did you make Eunaera's sick breastplate? I'm dying to know. Finally, just cause you got some haters out there doesn't mean you gotta stop making beefcakes. Never be afraid to be you. Personally, I've tried to make male characters before, but...shit just wasn't happening. I've made a Cleopatra just fine, but I have absolutely no idea what to do for Antony. Roman playboys seem right up your alley, so I'd love to have your input on that.

Final Content starts here!!!111one

50+ characters in this collection of posts.

So I'm not going too far into story this time around. Going to keep things mostly basic with enough to know who is connected to who.

This series of posts will be what I update from here on.

I forgot to touch up the deplorable default image quality of the cards. Not that I care too much about the cards, though. They only serve to show connections. The croppings on char screenshots are also poor... worked from 200 images sooo I got a little lazy. xD Click the character screenshots for the full image. On the character themes, I tried to avoid re-using SC songs. I also tried to avoid electric guitars and modern-sounding percussion, though there was some leeway here.

Notice any time discrepancies? Lemme know~ I'm not a writer by hobby or trade but please look into their bits of story, music and such then leave opinions.

1239015_394373460690584_1349380864_n.jpg
Aslaina (ah-sly-nuh) on top and Dyurem (Dji-yew-rim) on the bottom. Aslaina is a kingdom/city focused on strength and agility while its sister kingdom, Dyurem, focuses on magic and cunning.​
1173604_394375760690354_1291187987_n.jpg

A gladiator slave turned king. Jacob became Sydney's bodyguard by choice, when initially freed. He now leads alongside Sydney.
At age 7, Jacob was sold by his parents.
Jacob learned a match was being set up wherein a young gladiator was to fight a group of 3 seasoned fighters. He knew he had to be in attendance to do something about this gross abuse, with his new-found influence. Watching the young, scared gladiator step onto the field, Jacob was sure the face was familiar. As the fight started, he rushed onto the battlefield, defending the man he quickly knew to be his little brother. Sydney was not far behind either - he wouldn't lose his lover to something so senseless. Nobody questioned the actions of the two kings that day.
Height: 6'4"
Connections: Lover to Sydney, brother of Joseph, Son of Julianna and Jeremius.
Style: His sword and shield style resembles a combination of SC3's S&S style, SC4's Lizardman and SC5's Patroklos.
Stage: Conqueror's Coliseum (SCV)
1000px-Sc5_pub_stg_arena_002.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Extremely protective to the point of altruism.
1235276_394375734023690_241237882_n.jpg

The former harem boy to the last ruler, granted the honor of heir upon his death. Now king, after having proven himself worthy on his quest (SC4). While a harem boy, he was often forced to wash with and tend to the master's gladiators - one of which being Jacob. The two built up a rather strong relationship over the years. Upon being gifted the crown, he bought Jacob's freedom before making any other royal decrees.
Height: 6'1"
Connections: Lover of Jacob, Sparring partner of Toiruhn, quested alongside Shiaia and Sidnie.
Style: His style resembles SC4's Sophitia mixed with SC4's Cassandra and SC5's Pyrrha without the whimpering and meek/apologetic attacks.
Stage: Thesmophoros Imperial Garden (SC4)
Thesmophoros.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Possessive, protective and very loyal. Weilds a "holy sword".
1238765_394375710690359_1339506091_n.jpg

Jacob's younger brother and formerly an enslaved gladiator, now Royal Headguard. Along with his brother, he was sold at age 6 by his parents. Joseph and Jacob had the same owner up until Joseph was 17 but were then separated when Joseph was bought by another. Prior to this, he and Jacob fought as a gladiator duo. Alone, Joseph barely had the confidence to survive the 9 years alone. It was a chance meeting of both his father and brother that led to his freedom.
Height: 6'2"
Connections: Brother of Jacob, son of Julianna and Jeremius
Style: His style is a sort of combination SC3's S&S style, SC5's Pyrrha Omega and SC4's Lizardman.
Stage: Eurydice Shrine - Gallery (SC2)
Eurydice_Shrine_Gallery.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Infatuated with Gemma, constantly seeking her approval. Wishes to be rid of Toiruhn.

Last edited:
1237084_394375607357036_1369775880_n.jpg

(Jem-uh) A golden eyed child, thrust upon. Princess at age 6, queen by age 25. It's unclear what happened to the previous queen. Gemma chose Toiruhn to be "her's" upon his birth. To the citizens of the kingdom, it's generally believed she is somewhat off kilter.
Height: 5'9"
Connections: Rules alongside Toiruhn.
Style: Her style is similar to Violas with a bit of Ivy's fierceness and grace. She also utilizes wind magic, similar to the use of the Steel Fan in SC3.
Stage: Eurydice Shrine - Gate of the Gods (SC3)
Eurydice_Shrine.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Willing to ceed Dyurem to Mezhiu, if she maintains power over the region. Generally seems ungrounded and lost, mentally.
1374144_394375650690365_1252689413_n.jpg

Gemma's betrothed. Soon to become king of Dyurem. Within this kingdom, every 20 to 50 years, 2 children are born with golden eyes. It's said they are destined for greatness, bringing positive change to the world. These children are usually gifted the throne. The whereabouts of the current king have been a mystery for over a decade. The citizens are unwilling to believe he is gone and refuse to allow Toiruhn to lead in his absence.
Height: 5'6"
Connections: Rules alongside Gemma, son of Muephance, unwitting half-brother of Umali.
Style: Carbon copy of Zwei, moves-wise. His summon is just elementally imbued blades and energy orbs, though - no wolf.
Stage: Egyptian Ruins (SC2)
1000px-Egyptian_Ruins.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Fights Mezhiu's invasion with a king's devotion. Falls in love with Umali...
561559_394375367357060_1569726452_n.jpg

Muephance abandoned his 4 year old daughter and wife during an invasion of his past homeland. He settled in Aslaina an dstarted up a new life for himself, eventually shifting to Dyurem when he met his new wife. From there, he made sure to establish himself in positions of power. The former queen's personal knight. He holds great suspicion in Gemma's motives and mainly serves to keep his son safe. He's already given up one child, he won't let himself make the same mistake twice.
Height: 6'6"
Connections: Father of Toiruhn and Umali.
Style: SC4's Ivy + SC5's Ivy.
Stage: Conqueror's Colliseum: Underground Fight
Conqueror%27s_Colisseum_Underground.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Dies at the hands of Umali (not known by Toiruhn).

Last edited:
541825_394373507357246_1247233583_n.jpg
The Mezhiu (Mehs-jew) Duchy, which is quickly moving to empire-status, puts an extreme focus on beauty and seeks to spread this life focus. They see great beauty in human cruelty and reward the most cold-hearted, in their society, with symbols of blood.
Current Grand Duchess is Lady Eremone, sister of Eloise.​
1234292_394374877357109_1811717664_n.jpg

(El-o-weece) Older sister to the Grand Duchess, Eremone (SC4 CaS #38). Granted the gift of crimson for her cruelty. Despite her lack of armor, which she believes is one of the most hideous items a person can wear, she is the Infantry General. She cares a great deal about expanding her sister's reign and will do anything to ensure the establishment of their methodology. At times, it seems she plays more of a lead role than the Grand Duchess herself. In fact, she is currently seeking to conquer Dyurem and Aslaina...
Height: 5'8"
Connections: Sister of Eremone, guides the actions of Deis and Umali.
Style: SC5 Raph, in terms of basic move style, with the move-set of all previous rapier iterations. Essentially a very cocky yet elegant swordswoman.
Stage: Ancient Citadel: Under Seige SC5
287512_235074849869188_157579717618702_664533_5370061_o.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Acts like a protective mother with Deis and Umali.
1375903_394375047357092_824574059_n.jpg

(Dayce) The people believe being born with blindness is the most beautiful of gifts for having never known the ugliness of the world. These children are raised to cleanse the world and spread the duchy's way of life. Deis, born in one of the regions conquered by the Duchy, doesn't put much care into the ways of his conquerors yet still fights in their name...
Connections: Classed similarly to Umali, guided by Eloise.
Style: Pure clone of SC5 Nightmare.
Stage: Undecided
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Deis is generally very silent and shows little emotion.
945175_394374967357100_2109828943_n.jpg

(Oo-mah-lee) Another blind soldier, like Deis. Her ways are much more violent, cruel and sadistic while utterly graceful and flawless. The kingdom allows her to wear crimson - the color of true beauty. Possibly known as the Crimson Butterfly (corny :D). She fully embraces the ways of the Duchy, despite her land being overtaken by them. Born blind but always told she was the beautiful in her city, she had no problem accepting this way of life. She may never witness the visual hideousness of the world... but she certainly feels it. This, coupled with her inability to ever truly see something beautiful, is slowly sending her into madness. Her senses are rather keen and she swears she is able to see the aura of beings around her.
Connections: Classed similarly to Deis, guided by Eloise, abandoned daughter of Muephance, unwitting half-sister to Toiruhn.
Style: SC5 Ivy mixed with SC3 Sickle style with a much greater emphasis on speed.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Kills Muephance. Is drawn to Gemma's aura.

Last edited:
1017493_394374830690447_151139162_n.jpg

The young mother of Jacob and Joseph. She eagerly agreed to sell her children to buy a way into high society. A mother at age 12, by age 19 she and Jeremius realized they could never gather the means to reach nobility legitimately... so they sold their children and bought their status. Though she now trains children in Mezhiu's Royal Society of Magiks, she has never once consciously thought of her 2 stepping stones. That is, until learning of Joseph and Jacob's current standing from Jeremius. She began planning on a way to get close to Jacob. There isn't much higher status than king, after all...
Height: 5'7"
Connections: Wife of Jeremius, mother of Joseph and Jacob, instructor to Liunoa and Ceroine.
Style: Similar to Viola but slower and less flashy.
Stage: House of Valentine - Prauge Residence (SC5)
L_4ec25d65401e4.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
530551_394374910690439_2135827589_n.jpg

The young father of Jacob and Joseph. He sold his sons to buy a way into opulence for himself and Julianna. A father at age 14, eventually the couple realized they would never legitimately reach their goals... so they sold their children and bought their status.
Currently, Jeremius enjoys a position as instructor to cadets and squires for the infantry.
Jeremius, upon reaching nobility, began buying gladiator slaves to fight for him in the coliseum. On a happenstance visit-for-pleasure with one of his female gladiators, he ended up passing by Joseph's holding area. Instantly, Joseph recognized him and made a scene. Unwilling to have his name sullied, he set up a one-sided 3 on 1 against Joseph.
Height: 6'3"
Connections: Husband of Julianna, father of Joseph and Jacob, owns Xiacenta.
Style: Similar to SC5 Hilde with more masculinity.
Stage: Ostreinsburgh Castle - Throne Room
Ostrheinsburg_Castle_Throne_Room_2.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Is often led by his dick, despite his love for his wife.
1186325_394373870690543_1915896641_n.jpg

Julianna's most gifted student - skilled in numerous forms of magick. The gifts come naturally to her, though. Her bloodline, prior to being conquered, contained the most powerful shamans and priestesses in the region a few decades prior. This bloodline stayed prized, within Dyurem, so she was born into nobility. The girl is seen, by the Duchy, as a a powerful tool. Because of this, Liunoa suffers a bit of a social disconnect - unable to maintain relationships.
Connections: Student of Julianna and former 'friend' of Ceroine.
Style: Viola's magic combined with magic similar to Zasalamel, Ivy and Natsu/Taki. She can weild orbs, whip-swords, and mage's scepters (none in SC games ;.; ). She also excels in the use of her hand-mounted weaponry, when neccesary.
Stage: South France Mansion - Library (SC2)
1000px-South_France_Mansion_Library.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Left Ceroine to die, upon discovering her mutilated form.
1013738_394373690690561_1805065988_n.jpg

Formerly a mere affluent housewife to Abran and mother to Preston. During the absence of her family, their kingdom of L'rochetta was embroiled in a bloody battle with Dyurem. The kingdom was victorious but wasn't without prisoners of war... Xiacenta being one of the unfortunate. Up for sale as a slave, Jeremius took quick notice of her exceptional... "assets" and bought her outright. Immediately, she was thrown into the world of gladiators and discovered she had quite a knack for it.
Height: 6'0"
Connections: Mother of Preston, Wife of Abran, owned by Jeremius
Style: Pyrrha Omega's brutality without the terrible posture.
Stage: Lakeside Coliseum (SC3)
1000px-Lakeside_Coliseum_SCII.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Quite enjoys her new life and isn't going to let go so easily. Family crest on armlet.

Last edited:
1231388_394373637357233_1753870044_n.jpg

A man of a the sea and world traveler. Abran took his son for his first year-long journey to foreign lands, to celebrate his coming of age. During his travels, he has taken in 2 slaves... which he and his son treat as harem boys. In this time, his wife had been spirited away by Dyurem. His goal is simply to reunite his family, which is clearly not going to be a simple task.
Height: 5'10"
Connections: Husband of Xiacenta, Father of Preston, owns Yuji and Tamil.
Style: Similar to previous rapier styles.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Family crest on armlet.
1237650_394374174023846_1407141335_n.jpg

This young man seeks the life of a pirate, after having a taste of traveling the seas. Still, his age links him to his family so his father forces him to come along in rescuing his mother. He could care less about her - the adventure is all that keeps him attached to this mission.
Connections: Son of Xiacenta and Abran.
Style: Similar to Cervantes, magic included.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Power-hungry fool. Seems to be a typical teenage badass-wannabe. He's a STRAPPING YOUNG LAD! Get it?
59183_394374270690503_1453550757_n.jpg

Once a weapons-dancer in the empire of Meu Rihung (May-yew Ri-hyoong). He was dropped into slavery after failing in an exhibition before the empress. Eventually, he was bought by Abran. Yuji is now tasked with aiding in the rescue of Xiacenta.
Height: 5'5"
Connections: Owned by Abran.
Style: Carbon copy of SC5 Maxi.
Battle Theme: Undecided
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Was scarred by Preston during an escape attempt.
945191_394374020690528_1237870273_n.jpg

A fighter from a small village, outside Meu Rihung. A victim of circumstance - he gave up his freedom to protect his family. Abran picked him during his travels. As with Yuji, he is now tasked with aiding in Xiacenta's rescue.
Connections: Owned by Abran.
Style: A combination of previous Chinese Blade/Sword styles, without the feminine quirks.
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Dies by Xiacenta's blade.

Last edited:
From this point on, I have more info to add to the characters. Sorry for the sudden drop in story bits halfway through.

1239908_394373337357263_324793773_n.jpg

1240322_394374047357192_1671011880_n.jpg

(Roats-gehp-ya) The older sister of Kitsgepia (SC3 character) and ascending matriarch on their home planet. Her species has only just begun true inter-planetary travel - she is the most evolved known to her kind. Kitsgepia, however, was the first to set foot on Earth. She's been missing ever since.... Wonai (SC4 character) was sent to investigate. She returned to report that Earth is overly abundant with different sentient life forms. Fearing her sister may usurp her role, she makes haste to Earth in order to hunt her down and destroy her while evolving herself. She was never as a good a fighter, though...
Height: 6'9"
Connections: Sister of Kitsgepia, hired Wonai.
Style: Feminine weapons master (Elysium).
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: During her time on Earth, she evolves from Angel to Archangel, with he second set of wings being ethereal. It is believed the more her kind kills differing sentient creatures, the more it evolves. Genocide does not benefit since that involves killing the same creature rather than differing. Inter-planetary, inter-stellar and inter-galactic travel are high priority for them. However, Earth has suddenly become a prime target, having so many different sentient life forms while being just in their back yard.
Wingless - Cherub
2 wings - Angel
4 wings - Archangel
6 wings - Seraphim
6 wings, 4 arms - Goddess
She is ultimately destroyed by the infant Goddess, as she tries to bypass Kitsgepia and kill the child.
Wings on the head are ornamental and not a result of evolution.
1233498_394374104023853_281116199_n.jpg

(Keetz-gehp-ya) Sent to Earth in order to test religious theory, as she was a high priestess on her home planet. Kitsgepia was instantly seen by most as a goddess, upon her arrival. She didn't see herself in this way at all, however. Her interest in the sentient creatures of the planet immediately eclipsed her original mission. Spending years traveling and studying the various societies has left her highly knowledgeable and highly skilled. During her travels in the underworld, she fell in love with an arch-demon half-breed by the name of Yevae. The two have settled in a secluded location, away from the zealots.
Height: 6'6"
Connections: Sister of Rohtsgepia, lover of Yevae, guarded by Gilea and Djizhui
Style: Full weapons master.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Wings on the head are ornamental and not a result of evolution. The two have a child which is born as a Goddess (see Rohtsgepia's notes) bearing the horns. It would seem Kitsgepia's kind evolves most quickly when breeding with other sentient beings, rather than destroying them.
Kitsgepia Vs. Rohtsgepia Theme:
1374192_394374667357130_115498338_n.jpg

(Yeh-vai)
Connections: Lover of Kitsgepia, brother of Djizhui
Style: Carbon copy of SC5 Tira, though style shifts aren't mood-based.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks: Devils are genderless ancients from another star, living on earth for millennia. They do not die, have offspring or choose to fight. They simply create from nothing, as if they were gods. They do not resemble anything on this planet unless by choice. They enjoy the human form so created life based on its structure in the form of Arch-demons.
Arch-demons have very strong skin tones and stark white eyes and hair (though not all have hair).
Demons are rather pale and usually resemble cadavers. They are products of normal (non-incestuous) breeding. Unlike arch-demons, their eyes and hair color are variable.
Demiarchs are the result of a demon breeding with an arch-demon. They are typically not respected or accepted by the general underworld populace.
Lesser-demons are typically seen as nothing more than sentient monsters.
Demi-humans are typically considered mystical creatures, such as elves.
This is in the context of my world, of course, not someone else's definition of these creatures.
Symbiotes are living creatures capable of fusing their biology with any other living thing. They give various benefits to whoever they are affixed to, so they are not mere parasites despite the fact that, once fused, all nutrients come from their host. They are a gift from Devils.
1236545_394374460690484_752960742_n.jpg

(Gee-ju-wee)
Connections: Lover of Gilea, guardian of Kitsgepia, brother of Yevae
Style: SC5 Nightmare carbon copy.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:

Last edited:
554121_394374467357150_828331877_n.jpg

(Gil-Lay-uh)
Connections: Sister of Nidour, lover of Djizhui, guardian of Kitsgepia
Style: Combination of all previous Seigfrieds and SC3 Iron Sword.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1235012_394375157357081_88981099_n.jpg

(Nihd-wahr)
Height: 6'2"
Connections: Brother of Gilea, superior of Mika
Style: Combination of all previous Seigfrieds and SC3 Iron Sword.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1375687_394375094023754_2004652273_n.jpg

(Mee-kuh)
Height: 5'4"
Connections: Squire to Nidour
Style: Closely resembles Pyrrha with a bit of Cassandra sprinkled in.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
544560_394374744023789_2103133373_n.jpg

(Yohd-toe)
Connections: Daughter of Aviti
Style:
Stage: Distant Marsh (SC4)
Distantmarsh.jpg

Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1236063_394374754023788_1589717661_n.jpg

(Ah-Vee-Tea)
Height: 5'11"
Connections: Mother of Yodto
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:

Last edited:
1239651_394373287357268_1650974345_n.jpg
Will add later​
935941_394374600690470_486711113_n.jpg

(Tah-o-huwn)
Height: 5'2"
Connections: Llalrou's older sister.
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1374302_394374584023805_1181104113_n.jpg

(y'all-ro)
Connections: Taohun's younger brother.
Style: Based off Voldo but much more wild and far from graceful.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1374124_394373720690558_1550634547_n.jpg

(Coy)
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
531954_394375467357050_49213748_n.jpg

A mysterious travelling swordswoman. She's been known to put on swordplay exhibitions in her travels while also sometimes offers short training sessions over the course of weeks when she decides to stay in one place for a time. One would assume she could make a living off training sessions but she never stays put long. Where she goes, terrible child-murders follow (think the precision of the Black Dahlia).
Connections:
Style:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
561392_394375564023707_171637523_n.jpg

()
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:

Last edited:
1236818_394373990690531_1124024179_n.jpg

()
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1239803_394373840690546_767240635_n.jpg

()
Connections: Victim of Vlatna, daughter of Graphelle, harbors hatred toward Liunoa.
Style: I would prefer her style be somewhat similar to Algol, except the things coming out of her body are more organic (bones and flesh). That, combined with Viola'like ground movements and magic while also summoning a hellhound instead of a metal wolf. The weapon would be a blend of Zasalamel's Scythe with Ivy's whip-sword.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1233618_394373900690540_412998132_n.jpg

()
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:

Last edited:
599701_394374324023831_313195077_n.jpg

()
Height: ??
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
996027_394374377357159_1234630155_n.jpg

()
Height: ??
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:

Last edited:
group5.png

Will add later​
1233347_394375207357076_1608148885_n.jpg

(Shyai-yuh) The form/shape of a woman, the features of a man, the mannerisms of both. Though he lacks the female genitalia, he does have functioning mammary glands. This hermaphrodite believes himself to be a fallen angel, as he was raised with nothing less than high praise within the cult he was born into... not to mention the fact that he sprouted wings around age 12. He has taken it upon himself to meddle in the daily affairs of demons - killing them whenever possible. His wings were lost trying to quell the arch-demon feud (SC4).
Height: 5'11"
Connections:
Style: Shiaia's style is variable. SC5 Seigfried and Nightmare, SC3/4 Zasalamel, and SC3 Sage Staff styles have all been mastered.
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
1239783_394375177357079_654737296_n.jpg

This demon-hunting warrior only seeks to shed the blood of demons. His reasoning is unclear but his methods are brutal and efficient. The demons have a price on his head - whoever can capture him alive will be gifted a symbiote.
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
601533_394375030690427_110492915_n.jpg

Less of a demon-hunter and more of a maniac. She seeks to rid the world of ALL non-human sentient life. A former resident of Dyruem, she now leads a massive and growing cult following her belief that this world and all its beauty is for humans alone. Her definition of human is strict - many truly human lives have been lost at the hands of her cult.
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
578669_394375450690385_98850517_n.jpg

(How-Yah-ay)
Connections:
Style:
Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:

Last edited:
(Moyn-yahdth) A lustful, rapacious lesser-demon tasked with the duty of guarding her dungeon. It's due to this creature that the dungeon keeper now was able to own Maleteu. Had he not been stalking the poor thing when she discovered it, the fate would have been escaped. She sat through and watched the act of this lesser-demon dominating the smaller one, leaving it unconscious. Pleased by the display she boldly approached to strike an agreement - if he takes the role of guard for her, he will be gifted have as much 'tail' he can tolerate. It turns she was in no danger approaching - he clearly has no interest in women. Eventually, though, two escaped. His task is to capture them once more.
Height: 6'8"
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Moinadh.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
The innocent black eyes of a doe, the milky and flawless pale skin, that tight masculine form accented by those powerful horns and obscenely large pha--- well let's just say... she knew she must have him. The capture was sheer fortune but the struggle witnessed lead to the realization that he must be sealed. No, he's not a Satyr.
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Maleteu.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
(T'lo-bi-ahn) A half elf completely devoid of agility or the understanding of magic - essentially retarded by elf standards... which, of course, equates him to just above human. His size is astonishing and strength immeasurable but he hardly ever feels the need to use his gifts. She discovered him living a peaceful life and offered him the chance at something more glorious. Curious and naive, he ultimately ends up tricked into being a slave in the sex dungeon. He didn't mind - his personality being far too passive. It wasn't until he was forced to take part in Maleteu's suffering that he took it upon himself to escape, bringing Maleteu with him. He vows to never allow a living creature suffer. Essentially, he's moved from far too passive to overly empathetic.
Height: 7'4"
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Trobeahn.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
()
Height: 5'3"
Connections:
Style:
Michiko.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
The arc-witch, Xae'rs (an SC3 character of mine), seems to have resurfaced. For the first time, she's reanimated the body of a demon rather than a mere human - Mesurinaina. What plans could she have this time around? Her powers must have improved considerably... a demon's soul is nowhere near as weak as a human's.
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Mesurinaina.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:

()
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
MaliAmbiel.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
()
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Wourime.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
Having put up with being mistreated for by the other elves for being a half-breed, she has left her home. Having no idea how to fit in with normal humans, she instantly went down the most convenient path - take what you need when you need it. She makes her home in wooded areas, living in trees or boroughs or whatever best suits her at the time. Currently surviving through various acts of thievery though she's met her fair share of consequences for this lifestyle in less than a year, having already lost her eye in a skirmish. Her need for companionship is quickly getting the better of her, however. One can't just simply 'take' that..., right?
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Paerdha.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
An anthropomorphic wolf. His brother, Zylo (15 points for reference-getting!) has gone missing. He's setting foot outside of the mountain forest for the first time in his life.
Height: 6'0"
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Zeurut.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
()
Height: Undeterminable
Connections:
Style:
Battle Theme:
Phersute.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:

Characters that simply didn't fit in the 50 slots, couldn't be remade, or were left out for others. These characters are still integral to some storylines.​
Son of the incestuous couple, arch-demon Dauragon and arch-demoness Teimro. Neither parent accepted him after the feud began - he looked too much like his father for his mother to take him in. His father would not accept the fact that he was born from that wretched woman and instead bore another child and cast him aside. Morid had no true place in the the demon world other than his status as arch-demon. He eventually enlisted to aid of his family's demon prize-fighters to rise up against both sides and assume power. Unknown to him, Shiaia ended up making his job much easier... until the two met in in battle. He defeated Shiaia but allowed him to live, after clipping his wings, having learned of his 'deeds'. For his feats, he was gifted a shelled symbiote, amplifying his strength and gifting him with wings.
Morid has recently learned of the existence of a creature not from this planet - Kitsgepia. He seeks to hunt her down and breed to create a new life-form - incest is the furthest thing from his mind due to his unfortunate upbringing.
(For demons, incest leads to purity and power one of the many reasons humans do not accept their existence).
Height: 6'5"
Connections:
Style:
Morid.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
Morid's travelling companion and lover. An arch-demon from a different family - he seeks to support Morid's ambition of bringing new life into this world.
Height: 6'3"
Connections:
Style:
Daum.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
()
Connections:
Style:
Nia.png

Spoilers/Notes/Quirks:
Older versions:
SC4Roster.png

16) Jasmine - The Priestess Sidnie was protecting (Talim Style)
21) Dauragon - Morid's Father
22) Camilla - Morid's sister (15 points for getting that reference)
26) Teinmro - Morid's Mother
31-35) The demons owned my Morid's family.
37-38) Eremone's boy toy and Eremone herself. Eremone finds extreme beauty in the male form... she's set up a dungeon just for this.
40) Wonai

Of the one's I've never seen before, I like Tamil and Preston the most. The former's pants had cool sticker work, and the latter had some pretty badass hair. I also really like your final version of Sydney. Men don't usually rock out in evening gloves, but it complements his bishounen look. Somehow it kinda irks me that I'm shorter than most of your male cast.

Back