The Wonderfull World Of The Brothers Grimm

Matty82

[13] Hero
As long as I can remember I've been obsessed with the stories of The Brothers Grimm, I also love to twist and darken well known fairy tales and childrens books which the Grimms Tales praticly do anyway
These set of characters are actually based on a project I started a few years back but never really got off the ground . The basic idea was that villians of all these stories kidnap the brothers grimm and force them to rewrite their endings turning their world into a dark twisted place where the princesses never got their happily ever after. So for those interested heres a link to some of the sketches I did and where the idea came from http://cammykillerbee.deviantart.com/gallery/7808037 .
Anyways I hope you like this set and if you have any similar stuff please do share :)

Little Red Ring hood

Now known simply as Redhood A widely feard and violent bounty hunter, She is on a quest to find and destroy the wolf that devoured her grandmother and infected with the lycantrhopy desease. She wields a deadly sword and the enslaved soul of a werewolf she once slew.

"My my Mr Wolf, what a BIG hole your about to have in your head"
RedRidingHood.png

The Woodsman of the forest

The Woodcutter of the forest that helped stop Redhood being the Big Bad Wolfs next meal, now helps her in her Hunt for the evil beast

Woodcutter.png

Rumplestiltskin

A repulsive and insane asassin for hire who will do anything for gold he would even kill his own mother for the right price! guess his name though and the kill is free, unfortunatley thats bad for business so he will make sure your take that little titbit to the grave.

Rumplstiltskin.png

Prince Charming

Every fairytale princess needs fairytale prince, little do they know that Prince Charming is infact the only one! yes thats right this dream prince is a serial polygamist and collects damsels in distress like stamps! Charming has now been convined that bad is better and now serves his three wives of the Grimms evil witch coven.

PrinceCharming.png

Sleeping Beauty

Poor Princess Aurora never did receive the kiss that would revive her from her eternal sleep, now shes nothing more then a contollable puppet, a tool and weapon of devistation for the evil fairy Maleficent. This sleeping beauty has no idea what atrocities and bloodshd she has caused while in her everlasting slumber.

SleepingBeauty.png

Maleficent

The evil fairy Maleficent is part ofthe newly formed Grimm Witch Coven whos purpose is to maitain the force of evil and chaos. Due to her last battle she now has a deformed and dragon like arm which instills fear in all those who meet her. Malefient has became extremly powerfull when she murderd the three good fairies who one protected Princess Aurora and absorbed their powers.

Maleficent.png

Cinderella

Devistated that Prince Charming never freed her from her life of servitude she pleded with her fairy godmother to give her power to punish those who wronged her, she agreed and transformed Cinderella into a powerfull being of glass , sadly her heart was also coverd in a large glass shard which has left her cold, unforgiving and women of vengence.

"Home by midnight?...F**K YOU"
Cinderella.png

Lady Tremaine

Cinderella's wicked stepmother, after seeing what her stepdaughter had become she plotted and killed her fairy godmother stealing her magic wand transforming her into a powerfull malfested witch, She pleaded with the Grimm Witch Coven to let her join their fold, she was told that she could not become a true member or a true witch untill she commited a most evil act, she did as requested and murder her own daughters in cold blood.

WickedStepmother.png

The Evil Queen

After killing Snow White she thougt she had reached her goal, to be the fairest of them all, sadly this was bitter sweet as the potion she took to transform herself into an old hag had a lasting effect, she now constantly switches between her raidiant beauty and an old crone causing a split insane personalitie, not only that but she has learnd that Snow White is not quite dead as she would like.

EvilQueen.png

The Huntsman

He was once tasked with killing and bringing the heart of Snow White back to the Queen but could not go through with it. Now to save himself from death he has vowed to her that he will now track her down and kill her for good, but he's in for a shock when he finds her!

Huntsman.png

Snow White

Now known as Zombie White, the once caring princess has taken a turn for the worst, not only was she not revived but the effects of the poison apple has now turned her into one of the living dead, a zombie! She is now kept "safe" by the seven dwarfs Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Wrath, Pride, Envy and Sloth in hope that one day she can be cured

Don't get too close not only has she developed a taste for poisond apples but for human flesh too
Zombiewhite.png

As usual, very elegant colouring and build, and clever use of patterns and stickers (i also like to use this 88 sticker for worn out effects, like on your huntsman hat ;o).
Snow white could would come along quite well with some of my gnarliest CAS, my favourite being the woodsman which by the way shows our friend Le Bello that what i have just told him is right, you can get a nice Le Bello's moustache using those "goat" horns, lol !

As usual, very elegant colouring and build, and clever use of patterns and stickers (i also like to use this 88 sticker for worn out effects, like on your huntsman hat ;o).
Snow white could would come along quite well with some of my gnarliest CAS, my favourite being the woodsman which by the way shows our friend Le Bello that what i have just told him is right, you can get a nice Le Bello's moustache using those "goat" horns, lol !

Hey man, LOVING the creations, do you think you could give the formula for Zombie Snow White? I'd like to make some zombies of my own but I have no idea how you did the white eye and nice blood effects?

Excellent work man!

Hey man, LOVING the creations, do you think you could give the formula for Zombie Snow White? I'd like to make some zombies of my own but I have no idea how you did the white eye and nice blood effects?

Excellent work man!
Thanks for saying so, sadly I deleated her to make room so i can't give you the exact formula but for the blood its sticker 88 and the eye is the apple it takes a little fiddling about with but thats basicly it

Haha ;)
Thanks Matty, I managed to get the apples in the right places for both eyes, both white! I'm happy with my first zombie character. (I'll be making a thread soon, I shall post him there along with my other creations so feel free to check him out)
Thanks again :)

(In regards to Sleeping beauty and Snow White) HOLY MOTHER! Thanks Matty, I really didn't need to sleep tonight anyway. Awesome as usual. I really aspire to be as good as you one day.

I always like your personal taste for making CaS, Zombiewhite is a little too simple in confront of the others, wonderful job as ever ^ ^

OMAGAD! Dude, you're the best in "fairy tales" creations! I already fell in love with your Alice etc. I'm completely amazed once again. Keep it that way!

(In regards to Sleeping beauty and Snow White) HOLY MOTHER! Thanks Matty, I really didn't need to sleep tonight anyway. Awesome as usual. I really aspire to be as good as you one day.

Lol I'm glad my characters can have that effect ;) the fact that someone aspires to be like me is the highest form of praise
Thankyou

I always like your personal taste for making CaS, Zombiewhite is a little too simple in confront of the others, wonderful job as ever ^ ^

As always you have my gratitude :) and I completely agree with you about Zombie White, the problem was that the blood took up all of my sticker useage so there wasnt alot of room for design. On the flip side though I think that there is a definate image most people have of Snow White (the disney version) and I wanted to remaine fairly true to that but flip it on its side

@JohnMcKee and @Left4Dead
Theres only so many time I can say thank you but belive me when I say that comments like these truely make me happy and proud of what I do!

Back