The X-Men Meets Soul Calibur

Love your work, Matty82, and I would love to at least know what you used to make Gambit (just equipment and textures/patterns, I can work out the rest from the pics).

Also, as a request, could you do Blink?

Well its been a long time since I've touched Soul Calibur but I had an urge to do some more X-Men and I'll start off with the one I couldn't figure out how to do the first time! Not perfect but He's the best I could do.

Iceman aka Robert "Bobby" Drake
2z85frn.png

Can't tell you how long I spent on him it would have been a lot less of a struggle if you could colour skin better

Blink aka Clarice Ferguson
52m538.jpg

Just burned through the whole gallery. Stunning work. Psylocke's my favorite cuz she fits the roll of an SCV-era samurai so naturally. Blink also looks really cool as a ranger-type design.

Just burned through the whole gallery. Stunning work. Psylocke's my favorite cuz she fits the roll of an SCV-era samurai so naturally. Blink also looks really cool as a ranger-type design.

Thank you I must say Psylocke was one of the easiest to do because as you say she naturally fits into the world anyway

Just saw the new stuff.

Just wanted to say OMG THANK YOU! That Blink is glorious!

Your welcome :) just sorry it took so long for me to get her done

Sunfire aka Shiro Yoshida
pokm1.png
Very nice! The gadgets around the eyes really bring out the superhero look over the traditional Japanese armor. If you have a third SpecEq slot, you could try making the distinctive beard-looking extensions on the original's mask.

Back