Them vs Us: Beta. Results

Sluch

[10] Knight
What's up everyone!? Here are the full results for the SC4 tournament on 4/25/09. I also have the results for the T5: DR Round Robin Tourney as well. I'll get the results from the other games as well once they are posted up.

SC4 (11 Entrants):

1st: Cordy (Amy)
2nd: The Game Eater (Sophitia, Kilik)
3rd: Krono (Cassandra, Kilik, Astaroth, Setsuka)
4th: Sluch (Amy, Seong Mi~na)
5th(T): Derrick Legend (Taki, Xianghua, Kilik)
5th(T): TRKT (Kilik, Siegfried)
7th(T): LOC (Setsuka, Cassandra)
7th(T): DizzyNecro (Algol)
9th(T): Eternal (Setsuka)
9th(T): Rekano (Maxi, Yoshi)
9th(T): TearsOfLove (Cervantes)

T5: DR (5 Entrants, Round Robin):

1st: Sluch (Christie, Lili)
2nd: LOC (Feng, Hwoarang)
3rd: Soul Bushido (Eddy, King)
4th: Enter The Gecko (Anna, Lee)
5th: Andrew B. (Lee)

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came to the tournament yesterday. It was a lot fun & I'll be looking forward to when we'll have another one sometime in the future. Good stuff to everyone there. I'll post up props & shout-outs whenever I get the chance to do so.

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

My first SC4 tournament. The age clearly shown in how long its been since I played against anyone solid. :P

Sluch and the Cincy Tekken Crew: It was great to see you guys and play many of you again. Its been quite a while. For those I didn't play, sorry we'll have to next time and for the Tekken only, of the group. Catch ya'll come T6. DR's a bit aged for me.

Dizzynecro: You can rambo No Mercy all you want, but playing safe room shuffle is a game taken to heart. XD. Glad to finally meet you in person, part of me feels maybe some GG would have done me some good(since I heard it had a decent turnout). Look forward to butting heads with you come Blazblue, until then...APPLY DAT PRESSURE GAME! PERMENANT BLOCKSTUN!

Tears: Its hard to take a tournament when you don't stay for the whole thing, man. But I enjoyed you and fiance's company while we all waited for this shit to start. Nice to play and meet you.

Alot of Maxi hate I heard from a few people at this thing...Don't worry, I hate him too.

What's up everyone!?

Time for props & shout-outs:

Rekano: Always cool chillin' w/ya & playing a lot of casuals against ya in SC4. You may have felt a bit rusty, but u were definately doing some good shit, especially w/ Maxi. Mix-up, evade, & stuff moves are that man's shit. Good job on using him well bro. I was glad u were able 2 make it out 4 the tournament.

Cordy: Good shit on winning the tournament bro. Also, thank u 4 the ass-kicking u gave me during our Tournament match. I learned a lot from it actually. As always, it was cool chillin' w/ya man & I was glad u were able 2 make it up here.

Jinmaster: Good shit on getting 2nd place Mike. Sophie & Kilik were doing some good work on Saturday. Sorry about not MM'ing u, but I knew I was going 2 loose my money. My Jewish-ness never leads me astray. Lol. Hope the pop & candy-bar helped compensate 4 that.

LOC: Good shit in the tourney bro & especially in our SC4 tourney match. Ur Setsuka was doing some nice work against me. I'm thankful my Amy shinanigans helped my ass out against ya. Hopefully we can get some more games in again soon. I'd like 2 play against ur Cass in SC4.

TRKT: Good stuff in our tourney match as well bro. When u picked Kilik, I knew Seong Mi~na probably wouldn't get the job done. Good shit w/ both Kilik & Asty when we played. As always, it was hella cool chillin' w/ya bro & thank u very much 4 the advice on how 2 go up against Algol. It is much appreciated.

DizzyNecro: Good stuff w/ Algol during the tournament bro. Those bubbles are no joke. Nice talkin' 2ya 4 awhile man & hopefully next time we can play some matches in SC4.

Eternal: Always cool chillin' w/ya Kyle. Good stuff in our tourney match. Sucks that u haven't practiced SC4 in awhile. I know u were playin' a lot of SF4 & it definately seems that it was paying off. Ur Crimson Viper was lookin' solid.

Krono: Good shit Kris on knocking me out of the SC4 tourney. U did exactly what u needed 2 do w/ Kilik in order 2 win so I give ya mad props on that. That's how u do it. Good stuff on getting 3rd place. I'm tellin' ya bro, as long as someone sponsors u in SC4, u will actually win some money. Lol. Thanks 4 hooking me back up w/ some of the money. My cheap-ass is greatly appreciative.

Derrick Legend: Good stuff in the tourney bro. I was really impressed on how u played against Dizzy's Algol. That was some good shit. I'm still surprised that u didn't use Taki when u played against Kris, but I figured u had ur reasons 4 not using her brotherman.

Tears: It was cool that u were able 2 make it 2 the tourney bro. U definately should have stayed 4 the whole tournament, u probably could have done very well if u stuck around, but it's all good I guess. Ur Cervantes was really good. Hope we can play some SC4 in the near future.

That's all 4 now in terms of props & shout-outs.

Syxx: It'll be cool if u can make it down here 2 Cincy sometime 4 a tournament. I've been wanting 2 play u in a lot of games (Tekken, Soul Cal, & HD Remix) since we both use a lot of the same characters in these games. Lol. It'll be pretty cool & I'll certainly be lookin' forward 2 it.

Vandy: Cordy definately repped TN well & took the tourney. How did ThrashDay go since I think u & Charlie went there this past Saturday? Also, I was going 2 ask what u & some of the TN crew was doing on Friday? Reason I ask is b/c a few of us here from Cincy/NKY were heading 2 Nashville on Friday 2 play some T6: BR. Post back up & let me know if u guys are able 2 play on that day. We were planning on being there from about 12pm - 5pm or 6pm.

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

Back