THESE IMAGINARY CHARACTERS.......

ALVIE is kinda cool, the blend of ExEq and geisha hairdo kinda looks like an insect head as i did on Libe/Cagouille.
I prefer the closed visor on imp guard too, nice touch.
That pirate hat, lol, you aren't afraid of anything in the bizarre dept are you ? :)

GONDOLIN

Messire Gondolin is
the commander-in-chief of the internal security of the capital City of the Emperors. Also an instructor of the elite guard of promising young recruits, he trained Esta and considers her as his daughter. Loyal to the imperial dynasty, he is part of the circle close to the emperor Centauri and lavish his advice advised.Il is for a rapprochement with with Ulrich, lord of the capital Cleobbevion free peoples ... and the constitution of a pact military uniting these 2 powers to counter the growing threat of barbarians ... He has a lot of enemy among the 4 big houses of the empire which do not appreciate this pact with their enemy of always ... his declarations for the abolition of slavery and a more restrictive role of the nobles, of their privilege over the citizens of the empire ...

ALVIE is kinda cool, the blend of ExEq and geisha hairdo kinda looks like an insect head as i did on Libe/Cagouille.
I prefer the closed visor on imp guard too, nice touch.
That pirate hat, lol, you aren't afraid of anything in the bizarre dept are you ? :)

For alvie, this achievement is a coincidence. I went on something else with bat wings and I ended up with this result far from what I wanted to do. In summary it is a non-progammed character in my list.
For Esta, I listened to your advice to use the mask of emile and revelation for its potential that I had shunned voluntarily. His visor helmet corresponds more to my expectations.
Oh for my pirate, I'm half satisfied, I wanted to make a headdress, but I'm not really satisfied with his strange headdress, baroque ... I tried ... As you say the strange aspect pushed in its design can be unsuspecting ...

ANNABELLE

annabelle is the daughter of the baroness ... angry, unstable, she lives in her imaginary world where beauty is ugliness and prefers to dialogue with imaginary beings. She likes to wander in the dungeons and apply to torture with delight the prisoners of the baroness ... especially the innocent imprisoned for having violated the authority of the House of the Baroness.Impulsive, his emotions prevail on the reason to the the great damnation of her mother who strives to control her, to stifle all her caprices sometimes bloody ... the only consolation of her mother is that her daughter has a mortal trouble to frequent the nobility of the other House and does not interfere not to defeat the plans of the baroness

his mother THE BARONESS

Annabelle is hilariously good, special mention for the cleverly built clown badge and the original use of the glasses as a circus accessory for a more goofy face.
Nice !

the Arcadians are the nomads of the desert ... The unwanted neighbors of the empire who obsessively hunt for their knowledge and access to their mysterious legendary city Arcadia.
Arcadians are spiritual beings who do not preach violence. They love the arts, music and martial arts as a discipline of the body. They never travel in large numbers to dissolve themselves in the eyes of the Emperor's soldiers ... They track slave traders, drive the invaders out of their land like madmen and prefer to kill each other than to live chained in the jails of the empire or as a distraction in the circus games. But above all, they expect the elect who will guide them to the new world ...

inuk

Inuks is a leader and guardian of the arcadia city. Respected and listened to by his people, he surrounded himself with faithful companions who assist him on dangerous missions. A charitable soul who praises life and the weak, he knows he is ruthless in front of the enemy and leaves him no chance in a confrontation. Its main mission is to train its successor and eliminate any leak that would give access to their city.

LIET

Liet is Inuk's disciple to succeed him and protect Arcadia, the jewel of the Arcadians. Sweet dreamer, he secretly loves Jessica, a stranger who fled from slave traders. It can not tread their city, because it is not Arcadian. He strives to convince the council of sages who are tables of law to admit Jessica in their tribe.Inuk reproaches him for these tensions that are detrimental to his training and see a very bad eye this love story ...

DUNCAN

Duncan is an arcadian banished for his repeated transgressions and disagreement with arcadia elders. But he remains faithful to protect his city from invaders. Sometimes, he joins Liet who is his childhood friend because he considers him still weak and immature to succeed Inuk. But he sees in Jessica, signs of the elect that the prophetic tables predict as
the guide ... His growing faith, he vowed to protect her at all costs.

JESSICA

JESSICA is a native of Cleobbevion capital of free peoples. She was an innkeeper and her business prospered ... Unfortunately, small strikes wanted to extract her good fortune. Wanting to resist her attackers, she was beaten and found herself in the den of slave traders. It was sold to a rich merchant of the empire in the countries near the southern border. Mistreated, beaten, by her rebellious nature, prey to all the abuse of her master, she managed to escape into the desert by a mad rush. Succeeding in sowing his pursuers, she wandered a long time before fainting. Found by a nomad, he was impressed by his resistance to having traveled a long way. Guided by his nomad, she was taken to a camp and profited to learn the local language. He was introduced to a smuggler to return to his country. On the way back, they were attacked by a squad of Imperial soldiers and were saved by the intervention of Liet, Inuk and Docan. Jessica traveled for a while with her rescuers and an affective bond with Liet. Determined to stay with her new companions and assist them, she studiously learned how to fight and was amazed by her ability to quickly handle weapons ....

CHINA

Chani is the little sister of Docan.Tres grieved by the exile of her brother, she accepted more and more mission to watch over her beloved brother. But the other reason is her love for Liet ... But Jessica's untimely arrival frightened her terribly and she was a jealous and infectious time with her rival. Decided not to let Jessica alone with Liet, she accompanied them for all missions ... But over time, she consented in pain to give up her most precious love and appreciated her new friend ...

You never cease to amaze me with those creative hat/helmet design of yours. They really scream Moebius, special mention to Jessica with the mouth on the sides, eerie...looks like alien races and a fight with my aliens could be fun :)

This is just Darkseid lmao he even has the pose

thank you, for me it's a great compliment and then this character is emblematic ... I think I created this character by inspiring me from all this culture present and rich visually since my childhood ...

You never cease to amaze me with those creative hat/helmet design of yours. They really scream Moebius, special mention to Jessica with the mouth on the sides, eerie...looks like alien races and a fight with my aliens could be fun :)

YES, a fight with these strange characters would be wildly amusing AND STRANGE ... I know Moebius by name like everyone I think, but I have never traveled his work. I am unforgivable and sheepish in admitting it. I would go catch this gap in the library.I can cepandant look at some beautiful illustration on the web ... But I like the strangeness when it is aesthetic ... it has always fascinated me and I invented in m inspiring of all this culture broth that nourishes our imagination ...

CHINA

I could not help but work on the CHINA headgear because I was
frustrated by the end result. I liked to look at her from the front, but frustrated by looking in profile during the course of a game. I'm a bit, a little bit, an inveterate perfectionist ... I'm sure I'll come back to some characters that I shared ...

China's helmet looks better now !
You should really remember to click L3 and hide commands when you take pics, it's distracting, and you should also take a few ingame screens in VS battle, the lighting makes a lot of difference and you colored CAS would pop more :)

China's helmet looks better now !
You should really remember to click L3 and hide commands when you take pics, it's distracting, and you should also take a few ingame screens in VS battle, the lighting makes a lot of difference and you colored CAS would pop more :)

you're probably right ... Maybe I will try with some of my characters already create.
But sometimes I have this lazy side ... I'm doing the hard part and I get discouraged about getting in shape

Back