THESE IMAGINARY CHARACTERS.......

Man!!!! I Just loved that Saruta-Hiko version
Be sure I will clone him in my CaS gallery hehe

I send you the version and I hope the final version of Saruta-Hiko

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200801204200.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200801204224.jpg

This batch is probably ur best so far : vibrant colors, terrific hats n helmets and cool concepts with readable artistic intent...yagan and kull very nice !

This batch is probably ur best so far : vibrant colors, terrific hats n helmets and cool concepts with readable artistic intent...yagan and kull very nice !

thank you, i must say i am very satisfied with the result. The nyx helmet is my pride. The hardest part was designing her coat with the stickers. So many tests before finding the feeling ... If you have any comments to improve certain characters, I'm listening. It's hard to constantly renew yourself.

Honestly no because i like your eerie uncanny designs : i really think you are the druillet or moebius of CAS :) and of course the great ingame shots add so much wow factor :) Nix helmet is insanely intimidating indeed...

Friends, after this post I'm going for a little break because I have a private life. And then I'm going on vacation ... I'm going to continue posting comments. Towards the end of August, I will introduce you to new characters with whom I hope you will like ... and slowing down a bit. Good continuation

This thread is like a giant sci-fi adventure! It reminds me of shows like Farscape or Stargate. I really, really like how outlandish and weird some the designs are. A couple that stand out are La Pourfendeuse, Sir Igor (his giant hat!), Saruta Hiko, Kull, Okichi and Isil. Isil's face/head in particular is really well done. Very ethereal and alien.

Looking at the way you use ExEq, I can only imagine what you'd be capable of with a Lego set!

You have a very unique style and I look forward to seeing what you do next.

This thread is like a giant sci-fi adventure! It reminds me of shows like Farscape or Stargate. I really, really like how outlandish and weird some the designs are. A couple that stand out are La Pourfendeuse, Sir Igor (his giant hat!), Saruta Hiko, Kull, Okichi and Isil. Isil's face/head in particular is really well done. Very ethereal and alien.

Looking at the way you use ExEq, I can only imagine what you'd be capable of with a Lego set!

thank you. I can return the compliment. You excel with a very pronounced artistic taste. Especially for the great characters who are memorable and very charismatic. they give off A REAL PERSONALITY. You are an artist with your own unique style. I can't wait to discover with envy your next feats

I looked at your creations of SLC5, they were remarkable for the time. But, I see that you have taken a big step in creation with SLC6.

Ces 2 persos sont chouettes l'aigle est tres bien transforme en coiffe et l'autre perso tres reussi egalement...pense a masquer les cdes avec L3 pour les photos...bonnes vacances l'ami

I looked at your creations of SLC5, they were remarkable for the time. But, I see that you have taken a big step in creation with SLC6.

Thank you for the kind words! I certainly learned a few things from the various posters here. There were lots of very creative people here then, and it's good to see that there are lots of very creative people - like yourself - here now.

That helmet on nix is incredible. he looks like one of those characters from lord of the rings ^^

thank you, friend. Like everyone here, I am influenced by the culture (series, films, books, manga ...) which greatly influences me and which can refer to certain works possibly, often for me involuntarily. But I try to stay consistent in my creations ...

Back