SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220413084846.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220413084912.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220413085028.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220413085203.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20220413084028.jpg

DAICHI

I'm still in the dark mood this morning...Meditation to calm me down
View attachment 91139

View attachment 91140View attachment 91141View attachment 91142View attachment 91143

Maybe a little exercise would help me be more zen
View attachment 91146View attachment 91147

SON, you are in a foul mood
soorry masterView attachment 91148

hello, I'm back to share with you my latest creations...

CHIDORI

My name is Chidori, the master says I have a talent for martial arts...View attachment 91608View attachment 91609View attachment 91610View attachment 91611

The master says that I put too much energy into his training.

View attachment 91613View attachment 91614View attachment 91615View attachment 91616

Everything in this thread is great, but I particularly love these two!

Daichi's armour looks almost alive and possessed and the armour pieces here aren't always the easiest to use due to the uncustomisable parts on them (the flames on the boots, for example) so the fact you managed to transform it into something far different from it's typical usage is great.

Chidori is wonderfully cute and I love all the pieces combined to make this huge impressive headdress! She reminds me a little of Nakoruru and Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown and a little of Princess Mononoke which is a really good thing! I love the waves on her costume and the icy/water theme throughout, too,

Everything in this thread is great, but I particularly love these two!

Daichi's armour looks almost alive and possessed and the armour pieces here aren't always the easiest to use due to the uncustomisable parts on them (the flames on the boots, for example) so the fact you managed to transform it into something far different from it's typical usage is great.

Chidori is wonderfully cute and I love all the pieces combined to make this huge impressive headdress! She reminds me a little of Nakoruru and Cham Cham from Samurai Shodown and a little of Princess Mononoke which is a really good thing! I love the waves on her costume and the icy/water theme throughout, too,
DAICHI's armour, a real challenge and readjustment for a result that satisfies me moderately because I did not manage to solve the choice of underwear to get closer to my initial idea. I had tried a multitude of other combinations without finding sesame. I'd love to improve it if a dazzling idea comes to mind. But, I'm glad you like it

I thought of Princess Mononoke, who I love, for the design of the mask, but without the intention of being faithful to this icon. I thought that a mask with disproportionate dimensions would be really nice, stylish with a Japanese touch. Me too, I love the idea of the waves that blend perfectly with this white and blue contrast. I am satisfied with the result. THANK YOU

Amazing! that design tells a story. i love it! also, that fish sticker looks beautiful😁
yes, I wanted to make a less dark and more pleasant character with this very casual outfit. A kind of adventurer who travels the world to bring comfort to the weak, a cosmolite spirit who loves his neighbor and who knows how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. But also a fine blade who knows how to wield iron to slay injustice.

Yes, you can do a lot of things with this fish sticker, both in make-up, or to embellish clothes...I like this tortoiseshell aspect which is really very interesting

J'aime toujours autant ta flamboyante extravagance !
Oh, it's great pleasure to meet you. Here, we really like your creations. Can we hope to see your talent practiced again. You have a canonical presence on this site that has inspired many of us.
Respect

Some stuff worthy of Ghost of Tsushima Legends the last two.
I think your designs, while still flamboyant, are getting more readable for the untrained eye :)

Some stuff worthy of Ghost of Tsushima Legends the last two.
I think your designs, while still flamboyant, are getting more readable for the untrained eye :)
Thank you for the Ghost of Tsushima reference, a game of excellence as I like them with these costumes, these extraordinary very dark headdresses which give this disturbing, captivating aura that I greatly appreciate in this game. I would have liked one or two costumes in this unique style.
I'm still trying to surprise a little, but the challenge seems a bit complicated to me to renew. As long as the fun lasts, I will continue to make some SC6-worthy creations.

Back