This thread is about GB Asura Dance and how pro it is.

ok so i've been using this method above for almost 2 days now and i gotta say i'm hitting GB Asura 80 to 90% now. i suggest anyone who wants this move in their arsenal should try this method out. the analog stick makes it so easy to get a perfect 41236:B. my only problem im having is its not muscle memory yet so i got concentrate on my inputs but still very very easy. i'll see if i can find my camcorder and make a video to show you folks.

still can't pull this off.. i think my game is broken lol xD

i know there have been many tips said here and i have read and tried them all but still no luck..

any "guaranteed" tips by now? just trying. thanks!

jus do the first 2 inputs. hold 6 on the b+k..6b, from here WAIT till the first hit connects then roll the stick from 6 in a complete circle back to 6 and hit b. its really not that hard to do once you get the timing down. the hardest part i think is having the patience to wait before the half circle lol. i always wanna rush it but it never works

I gotta give it to you Mav....I had never even pulled this off on accident, cause I couldnt understand the timing. Watched your vid yesterday...I GOT IT MUTHA FUCKA!!!

All this time Ive ben trying to do it ALL before the first hit was complete. Hours of cramped thumbs and blistered palms (which may or may not be from trying GB Asura) to find out I was doing it way to fast. I put my own little method on it, but it works for me at the moment. As soon as I get it more consistantly (which by my efforts, might be awhile) Ill share my tips.

In your vid, you explain that you mash B+G to get GB asura? All I really did was change my LB to B+K and roll it out as normal.

HRD

i actually have more success on 1p side but i've never seen anything lead me too believe its easier to do on either side. its just my inputs are more precise from 1p than 2p.

I've got 99% consistency on 2P and about 5% on 1P - it's slightly embarrassing, that said I use the same method as NDK so I guess results would vary.

Back