Thoughts on bK

Spman

[09] Warrior
Just wanted to start a new discussion regarding bK and its usefulness. What does everyone think about this move? How do you use it in your flow with cervantes? It leaves you at 0 right in front of your opponent but is very linear and kinda slow.

It's a staple move of mine. I use bK to 6K (which interupts stops a lot of moves). When somebody has a fast AA and they rely on it, I get iWS A. bK to command throw. bK (I even got a tourney win last week cause of this) if they 2A you, bK again, RO. bK isn't what it was from SC3, but it's still good IMO

ok...here my point:
its kinda nice when u use it after CH 2A+B ~ WS A ~ 4KK ~ bK ....the opponent is going to block most of the time and you can start with 2A+B (i17) all over again.
in addition its a nice spacing tool, just be sure to use it not too often cuz of stepping and speed but a very solid move though

2a+b is i17. Good move, just be careful it doesn't get stepped, and don't rely on one or two moves afterwards, because 6k isn't a frame trap.

It TJs and ROs, plus it's safe on block. I like it, especially on wakeup and advantage setups.
What you said Dullyanna. I'd also say useful for starting W! hit combos. This move actually dodges B attacks as well, when timed correctly. :S

Back