Thoughts So far (Possible Spoilers)

Since you have the game early, are the characters 1p and 2p costumes available in CAS? I want Elysium's outfit.

@FetusPuncher I can't believe you jumped out of the ring lol!
I'd be having a hell of a time with that, when I unlock Legendary Souls it's Pyrrha Omega time.

@FetusPuncher I can't believe you jumped out of the ring lol!
I'd be having a hell of a time with that, when I unlock Legendary Souls it's Pyrrha Omega time.

I know, I wasn't even mad. Just very sad.

I can't wait to see videos of people that are actually good at this game playing past stage 1.

If there's any other stuff people want to see, post up and I'll oblige.

I can't wait to see videos of people that are actually good at this game playing past stage 1.

Could you customize one of the existing characters? I saw that you made a new costume for Natsu already. Also, how come Kilik isn't changing his weapon? I thought he did that every round.

Lol, I'd be sad too. I heard Elysium is a boss, I wonder how'll she turn out. Probably using a sword and shield just to upset me T_T
Nonetheless, you're better than most people I've seen that have the game early who play as Natsu. :)

Could you customize one of the existing characters? I saw that you made a new costume for Natsu already. Also, how come Kilik isn't changing his weapon? I thought he did that every round.

You can change the color of stuff on existing characters, but nothing much besides that. Kilik does change his weapons but not in legendary souls so he can apparently ring you out constantly.

Apparently, the bosses of Legendary Souls were confirmed. In not particular order:

Kilik, Cervantes (Inferno/SoulEdge), Elysium, Siegfried, Nightmare, Edge Master and Algol.
But really, I'm expecting the order to be like this:

1. Kilik (wielding the Kali-Yuga, courtesy of FetusPuncher :D )
2. Edge Master
3. Siegfried
4. Nightmare
5. Cervantes - Inferno/SoulEdge
6. Elysium (I can guarantee she'll be wielding Soul Calibur with a Sword & Shield moveset, reminiscent of Sophitia.)
7. Algol

Back