Thoughts So far (Possible Spoilers)

Beat algol and unlocked him, I don't think I want to play that again ever.
LOL, I would like to thank you for your hard and strenuous work. I will not be pestering you any longer due to the release of the game in less than 19 hours, and I'm extremely pleased with the roster. I've gotten over the fact that Elysium is a mimic, and when I use her online I'll just have to hope for a Sword and Shield. :)
And I love her STAGE, especially when it becomes orange.
On a difficulty rate from 1-10, who was the most difficult boss and why? Kilik looked like a pain in the ass to me o_o

Must be legit coming from a Sophitia player.
Lol, I'm assuming this was a compliment so I'll take it from that perspective. I mained the Alexandra sisters from Soul Blade. (I picked up Cassandra around II, during her debut and her and her sister were my best mains up until V.) Now, I'm going to be using Pyrrha/and or Pyrrha Omega and Elysium. I'm looking for a challenge with Elysium, due to her crazy moveset and beautiful character design. :)

LOL, I would like to thank you for your hard and strenuous work. I will not be pestering you any longer due to the release of the game in less than 19 hours, and I'm extremely pleased with the roster. I've gotten over the fact that Elysium is a mimic, and when I use her online I'll just have to hope for a Sword and Shield. :)
And I love her STAGE, especially when it becomes orange.
On a difficulty rate from 1-10, who was the most difficult boss and why? Kilik looked like a pain in the ass to me o_o

They were all hard, but Kilik is quick and spams low combos like crazy, so him. I still want to know what that empty slot is.

Actually, I could be wrong. Looking over these Story Mode videos, Pyrrha Omega is indeed Sophitia. At least I'd sau 90-94% of Sophitia's moves. The remaining half is Cassandra's. I hope she becomes DLC though.

Pyrrha Omega is a deadlier Sophitia, with some Cassandra moves thrown in for emphasis on the "deadly". Regular Pyrrha is just a toned down one.

Now, I don't know which one I'll be using to clear LS, I just hope I can make it past Kilik. (It'd be a miracle if I can clear LS with Viola, hahahaha)

I'm going to try to clear LS with Sieg, I know he's low on that guide tier list but I'm still having hope! XD

Beat algol and unlocked him, I don't think I want to play that again ever.

I still have one slot for a character I haven't unlocked, the the left of voldo. Any ideas who that is?
Its Dampierre. You'll have to wait for DLC for him.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read the messages before this.

Pyrrha Omega is a deadlier Sophitia, with some Cassandra moves thrown in for emphasis on the "deadly". Regular Pyrrha is just a toned down one.

Now, I don't know which one I'll be using to clear LS, I just hope I can make it past Kilik. (It'd be a miracle if I can clear LS with Viola, hahahaha)
Good luck, hopefully you're a good Viola player lmao. But her combos seem relatively powerful; I think it's just her low damage output and having to rely on combos and her critical edge imo. I think if you hit the CE, there is an Unblockable Attack that is perfect.

Good luck, hopefully you're a good Viola player lmao. But her combos seem relatively powerful; I think it's just her low damage output and having to rely on combos and her critical edge imo. I think if you hit the CE, there is an Unblockable Attack that is perfect.

CE is blockable for most characters with the exception of (that I know of) Ivy, since it's a grab.

CE is blockable for most characters with the exception of (that I know of) Ivy, since it's a grab.

Ivy and Astaroth's are grabs, so all you have to do is duck, jump, or counter as fast as you can, but otherwise, the only really reliable CE's are Nightmare's (guard impact on hit + massive damage), Xiba's (auto-guard impact), Pyrrha/Pyrrha Omega's (auto-guard impact, + continuous with reg. Pyrrha, + massive damage with Pyrrha O.).

Most likely is. You have to be extremely careful with blocking though, it's a pretty slow CE but I've heard it's damage is high.
Yeah someone made a video where they show a lot of her moves well Pyrrha Omegas moves. Anyway yeah the damage on it is pretty high. Its a really boring CE though. :/

Yeah someone made a video where they show a lot of her moves well Pyrrha Omegas moves. Anyway yeah the damage on it is pretty high. Its a really boring CE though. :/
Just a golden ball. I thought she was going to FLY across the stage, turning everything white and possibly fly back and slash her opponent, as stupid as it is.

Back