Thr33X's Soul Calibur V "Cr3at3d" Souls Collection

Thr33X

[08] Mercenary
The Creation suite is my favorite portion of the game by far. Here is the ongoing collection of souls I've created or resurrected for SC5. If anyone wants a formula for any of them, feel free to request for it here.
Monohoshizao- Wandering ronin samurai. He seeks to test his steel against the greatest warriors in the land. The existence of the cursed and sacred blades mean nothing to him...he simply wishes to face their wielders in battle to prove his blade is the strongest.
Bangoo- My interpretation of Rock's son. He's grown into a powerful man, much like his father. He is a top ranking general in Siegfried's Schwatzwind-hence why he wears armor as opposed to more tribal wear. I might make a more primal alternate for him.
Griever- Was once a first mate on Cervantes' ship. The captain's malfestation passed down to his crew, and Greiver was driven insane by it. He is immortal much like Cervantes, but with a far more deeper bloodlust.
DEATH=ADDER- Main boss of Sega's "Golden Axe". This look is based on his from "Revenge of Death Adder" and "The Duel".
Tyris Flare- One of the 3 Golden Axe heroes. This look is a bit personalized, but I tried to make her look like she did in the "Beast Rider" game.
Miyamoto Musashi- The legendary Japanese swordsman, as he appears in Koei's "Samurai Warriors" games.
Taki- My best recreation of everyone's favorite sexy ninja. Might actual remove the belt though...

@Lord_Alondite- I had to work with what I have. I have made an alternate for Tyris that's kind of a mix of her Beast Rider gear and her white/red Original recipe.

Snapshot187.jpg

As for Death Adder, I based that look off of box art, which used red & black. In-game he wears all black, and I'm trying not to do all black in characters very much. In the continuing of the Golden Axe theme, here's my rendition of Gilius Thunderhead.
Snapshot189.jpg

@Left4Dead- There's no way to make a completely anatomically correct Taki. I did in fact bump up her legs and thighs to the maximum size though. She looks more voluptuous now...but it's still not the same. *sigh*
Snapshot190.jpg

@PSN-iiDRiiS- A capture device is where you get images & take snapshots of games. Ones a lot of people use are the Hauppauge HD PVR or Roxio Game Capture- but you need to have an HD Set-Up for those. Cheaper ones are the Pinnacle Dazzle or MovieBox, but those don't support HD (they support S-Video though, which is a step up from standard def). In any case, you gotta spend some money to get them...between $50-150.

what I want to recreate once I get started with CaS is this Taki costume from SC 3, theres a mask that looks just like this one

20080303074447!Sc3-taki-02.jpg

I'm waiting to see if a proper ponytail unlocks for the ladies before I try to make that version myself. (currently level 13) I wish there was an unlock everything code or even DLC. I'd pay to just have everything out of the gate...I'm lazy, lol.

That hair doesn't show up for females for some reason. Bah...I'm gonna focus on 100% originals now anyway. lol

Here are three more original chars:
Snapshot192.jpg

SUNG HWA- A noble Chinese knight who once was a loyal soldier of the Kingdom of Wu. Nicknamed the "Holy Avenger", his exploits including the overthrowing of the Yellow Turbans and the treacherous Dong Zhou. Legend has it that he even fought the mighty Lu Bu to a draw. A past holder of Soul Calibur, he is an immortal warrior now who has lived beyond the Three Kingdoms era and now fights to purge the world of the cursed blade. (Sung Hwa is a char I make in the Dynasty Warriors games)
Snapshot196.jpg

RAINE- A swift, sexy Amazonian warrior. With powerful magic at her fingertips in addition to her superb hunting and combat skills, she is a formidable opponent and one of the best assassins in the world. (Raine is a character I make a lot in games where there is UGC. I currently have version of her in DC Universe Online and Saint's Row: The Third as well).
Snapshot197.jpg

JUDGEMENT- An eternal being who's existence is mysterious and enigmatic. Legends of a dark, shadowy figure lurking in the darkness wherever there is strong warriors have yet to be disproven...

Love Judgement, looks amazing and an interesting description. The others are all very nice as well!
Thank you kindly. The best characters are the ones who have their own backstories after all. I try to make them have something to do with the blades, but stand on their own as well.

what shoulders does youre judgement has?? they kinda look like heavy shoulder parts....
but you did an nice job....

and you created a wikipage thats nice......
good work

what shoulders does youre judgement has?? they kinda look like heavy shoulder parts....
but you did an nice job....

and you created a wikipage thats nice......
good work

They're one of the helmet ornaments moved to the shoulders, not actual shoulder pads.

yeah i know now that is a part to add on the char it self
kinda like a good way to create a new nightmare arm (like i have done for Leandra Omega 2p costume)

Thank you kindly. The best characters are the ones who have their own backstories after all. I try to make them have something to do with the blades, but stand on their own as well.

Welcome, and I would agree with the back stories, they really add more to the characters. I shall have to read the wiki on Raine now.

Slowly but surely, creators are using the nuances to the creation feature to do things I don't think even Namco thought was possible, lol. I figured out that trick for Judgement just by thinking those parts would look cool as shoulder pads. I'll try to do something with the feathers on a character as well. Glad you guys are liking my stuff so far. It'll get better once I unlock more items, trust me. In the meantime though, here's two new outfits and on new char:

Snapshot202.jpg

Snapshot203.jpg

As promised, the 2P outfit for my Bangoo. As I said I would, this look is more native looking, like Rock's second outfit usually was. Perhaps as I level up I might find an animal head suitable enough to complete the look (have the deer, horse & wolf heads, but they don't look so good on him.)
Snapshot204.jpg

Snapshot205.jpg

Snapshot206.jpg

This is Ling Shing. He's another character whom I make on the Dynasty Warriors games. If you're familiar with those games then you know the have color coordination for the Three Kingdoms, with the Kingdom of Wu, which he's an officer of, being red...with some character having tiger stripes to match the founder of Wu, Sun Jian aka "The Tiger of Jian Dong". Normally I have him in a afro on DW, as he's more a comic relief guy, but I decided to make his look lees over the top for SC.
Snapshot208.jpg

Snapshot209.jpg

Then there's the 2P outfit for Monohoshizao. His original outfit is more shogun-like, so naturally his second outfit would have to have been without any armor. The hat however stays, as it's his trademark feature.

Back