Thumbnails of Your Characters

nope i did not
when creating hear i started with ivy... then was like "oh there is alrdy a ivy" then viola... i was like -.-
then shura... and when i remembered the cervantes-like shura i was like: f*** this ill just keep her this name :P
like soul calibur took all good names

Muramasa 1P-2P
u.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

charselect.png

Undefined borders bug the hell out of me. Not a fan of the other borders or backgrounds - too much like mimic renders. If I wanna do a render I go to Poser or proper 3d programs. o3o That said, I still love everyone's posts. :D

I took the liberty of editing the thread title, because it was really, really bugging me. Then I felt obligated to post pictures of my creations, since it'd be rude to just come and go as I please.
mystuff.png

1. Everyone loves leather pants.
2. Everyone loves crossdressing.
3. Asian motifs.
6. Trenchcoat.
7. Yeah. Galo Sengen.
8. Soul Blade P3 Siegfried Costume.
10. Bath house Siegfried.
11. Raphael and purple go together really well.
29, 30. Raphael and Siegfried with Viola's P1 color scheme. I like purple.
33. Maxi as Li Long.
36. Derrick Jin.
43. Me justifying buying the first DLC pack.
16. Kimonos.
5. Tigers.

Be more specific please. I never screenshotted anything before. So yeah.
You can actually save screenshot at almost any time in the Creation mode, whether it's in the 50 slots menu, creation menus or in view mode. For example:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_26.png
Therefore, what we do to save our thumbnail is to take a screenshot on the first screen after accessing one of our CAS, since the thumbnail is at its full size there. Then after getting the screenshot, we crop the image to keep the thumbnail only. Voila.

You can actually save screenshot at almost any time in the Creation mode, whether it's in the 50 slots menu, creation menus or in view mode. For example: Therefore, what we do to save our thumbnail is to take a screenshot on the first screen after accessing one of our CAS, since the thumbnail is at its full size there. Then after getting the screenshot, we crop the image to keep the thumbnail only. Voila.

So what do I press to take the screenshot?

IMAG0171.jpg

1. Ivy 2P color edit
2. Astaroth 2P color edit
3. Varrack (Astaroth style)
4. Astaroth custom outfit
5. Ivy custom outfit
6. Ivy custom outfit
7. Ivy 1P color edit
8. Astaroth 2P color edit
9. Azulia (Cervantes style)
10. Astaroth custom outfit

IMAG0168.jpg