TiZ's Creations and Recreations

TiZ

[11] Champion
Hi there. I'm TiZ. I'm a pretty okay player and a pretty okay CaS maker. I make what pleases me; I don't really try to be particularly cool or innovative. Apparently there are people who are quite enamored with my favorite CaS though, so much that I've heard from someone that people are actually copying her, so I decided to just go ahead and post up the CaS's I make, starting with her. If you know me, you know her:

Ellie
Ellie-P2-3.jpg
Elina Anais Luisante, usually known as Ellie, is a 21-year old young woman who has learned the chinese blade style so that she can free her dear friend Serge from malfestation. She's the kind of lady you might find in a library reading a book and humming quietly to herself, or twirling about in a field of flowers. She's very sweet, polite, and kind. She's a giant fan of hugs, and is probably the snuggliest woman on the planet. She also very much enjoys drawing. Is that good enough for a backstory? I try to let her style, appearance, and voice imply her personality.​
She is a Leixia-style CaS and has several elements common to both of the costumes I will post up:​
Body Details:
Height 2 / Normal​
-15 for all body attributes, -12 for chest, 0 muscle mass​
Face 1​
Young Lady/0/0/None voice​
Short Bob Cut, color 3:5, 20​
Eyebrows 12, color 3:5, 28
Eye colors 9:36, 16 / 0:0, 0
Skin tone 1:7, 3

Weapon Details:
No Name
Color 1: 2:36, 8
Colors 2, 3, 4: 9:36, 18
Weapon Trail: 9:36, 18
Hit Effects: Angel Pack

Other Common Equipment:
Neck: Silver Necklace - 9:36, 18
Arms: Dancer's Bracelets - 9:36, 18
Special: Earrings - 9:36, 18 / No adjustments
Special: Flower Brooch - A little more complicated.
Horizontal 16, Vertical -22, Back 5
Width, Length, and Depth -26
Vert Rotate 0, Horiz Rotate 70, Angle 8
Colors vary by costume.

She has two costumes. The second is the one that people are more familiar with; I recently made the first one and became quite attached to it. The second has a nifty little thing I did on accident though, where the dress will never ever break since it is composed of an undergarment and a lower body equipment.

Ellie-P1-1.jpg

Ellie-P1-2.jpg

Ellie-P1-3.jpg

Head: Hair Band - color 1 9:36, 18 / color 2 0:0, 0
Undergarments: Corset - all colors 0:0, 0
Feet: Kung Fu Shoes - color 1 0:0, 0 / color 2 9:36, 18
Upper Body: Country Tunic - color 1 and 4 0:0, 0 / color 3 9:36, 18 / color 2 European 5
Pattern details: color 1 7:36, 7 / color 2 0:0, 0 / size should match the front of the skirt, detailed below
Lower Body: Rococo Skirt - color 1 0:0, 0 / color 3 9:36, 18 / color 2 European 5
Pattern details: color 1 7:36, 9 / color 2 0:0, 0 / size all the way down (all the way to the left)
Flower colors: 9:36, 12 / 0:0, 0

Ellie-P2-1.jpg

Ellie-P2-2.jpg

Ellie-P2-4.jpg

Head: Hair Band - color 1 9:36, 18 / color 2 9:36, 29
Undergarments: Tanned Leather Armor - color 9:34 / 29 <- important! undergarments have a different color table.
Feet: Stilettos - all colors 9:36, 29
Lower Body: Rococo Skirt - all colors 9:36, 29
Flower colors: 4:36, 8 / 9:36, 29

To replicate the thumbnails, use Pose 2, Background 18, Back Frame 93, and Front Frame 73.

So, yup. That's Ellie. Hope you enjoy playing as her. I'll get Serge up next time, and then I've been trying to figure out a good way to make Jazz from Eternal Sonata.

I personally like Elle. I think she needs some slight embellishment though just so her costume 2 dress doesn't look so plain.

Reactions: TiZ
Thank you both. I've tried embellishing the p2 costume a little bit, like with patterns, but I can never get it to look quite right or to sync up. What would you guys recommend?

Thank you both. I've tried embellishing the p2 costume a little bit, like with patterns, but I can never get it to look quite right or to sync up. What would you guys recommend?
Maybe a sticker or two on the sides of the dress that are lighter tone of blue. Trim on the dress could work also.

Nice Char, very femenine, its like she came out right from the runway to kick ass, i like the frist dress, the dark one is cool, nice color, but i think too its too simple good job though

Costume 1 is pretty nice, as others have said costume 2 is on the dull side.

EDIT: And that's pretty good image quality from a phone.

Back