[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him my name and address etc... Hhahahaha.. Dude get real. Everyone knows who I am. For pete's sake, stop pretending. Either you're the biggest retad or you're just dumb.. I was just on stream for the trashbag match. You know fairly well what I look lik etc. So stop with the 12 year old antics ..... Just book a flight and come to Toronto.. Ill even host ya..
Lolz!!

sorry, I don't know who you are, and a face is not the same as a last name or an address, but I guess you don't have the gigantic balls you claim to have to announce it, you just like posting cartoon pictures like a child, instead of revealing your name like a man after making various threats, im just a geek hiding behind the computer typing away safely, right? but I guess so are you, what are you even afraid of in revealing your last name? you can PM me, would I even visit you at your home address? why are you so scared? I have not even made any threats unlike you, I am a really nice guy, I don't even hurt bugs or spiders

I noticed you have stopped making threats in my direction, I guess you are capable of learning

Last edited:
I think I understand now why you like to make so many threats now online, instead of just acting on them, it occurred to me when you claimed to be a crazy man from Gaza

it seems this type of cultural knowledge extends all the way to Gaza, trying to intimidate those who you think will not stand up is pretty cowardly, you have to be careful about the type of people who you try this on though, you won't always get the chance to wipe the sweat off your brow afterward

SO I decided to check my inbox and here is what I find, sigh :

MoneyMuffins says :
CHU-FYE:

YOUR PRESENCE IN THIS COMMUNITY IS FAR TOO DISGUSTING FOR ME TO TOLERATE. MONTH AFTER MONTH, DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT, YOU PERSISTENTLY SKEW FACTS AND FORCE BULLSHIT DRAMA ONTO PEOPLE. YOU TRY SO HARD TO GET EVERYONE TO ACT LIKE IDIOTS WHO SENSATIONALIZE EVERY LAST FUCKING THING. LUCKILY, I PREFER TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT TRUTH RATHER THAN TO BE A FUCKING MORON! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE REALITY AND SCIENCE THAT LEGITIMATE TOP PLAYERS PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH. YOU ARE MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE FOR ATTEMPTING TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THE WORLD IS SIMPLY WHATEVER YOU SAY IT IS, ALL BECAUSE YOU’RE INCAPABLE OF ACHIEVING GREAT THINGS YOURSELF! WHO KNOWS WHAT CHILD ABUSE YOU MUST PUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER THROUGH! AND BEFORE YOU PRETEND TO BE OFFENDED AGAIN, LET ME GIVE A PRE-EMPTIVE FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU’RE EXACTLY THE TYPE OF PERSONALITY I WAS BRAINWASHED BY AS A KID. DON’T EVEN TRY TO GIVE ME THAT “DO THE FUCKING MATH!” SHIT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT RIGHT OR WRONG IS. FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR.

NOW ACCEPT MY MONEY MATCHES IN SC5 AND SC2! AFTER I WIN BOTH, YOU AGREE TO SELL YOUR PS3 AND PERMANENTLY LEAVE THIS COMMUNITY. IF I LOSE, THE SAME APPLIES TO ME, WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE I SHOULDN’T BE PART OF A COMMUNITY THAT TOLERATES ANY BULLSHIT! YOUR BOYFRIEND OOFMATIC MIGHT EVEN REJOIN THE FORUMS IF YOU WIN. BUT IF NOT, I WILL CONTINUE TO CURE THE COMMUNITY OF THE CANCER THAT IS YOU AND EVERY DELIBERATELY DISHONEST PERSON LIKE YOU! YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELF TO FUCK WITH THIS COMMUNITY FOR TOO LONG. SO I AM TAKING IT UPON MYSELF TO SCAR YOUR PSYCHE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. DON’T BOTHER TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR PUSSY ASS DEATH THREATS. ALL EYES ARE ON YOU NOW!

I’M ASSUMING THE RETARD MODS WILL DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE THEY THINK GRUDGES MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR ON THEIR OWN. SO I’M SENDING THIS TO YOU AS A PRIVATE MESSAGE AS WELL. I’M NOT WAITING FOR SC2 TO RE-RELEASE. LET’S JUST SETTLE THIS NOW. “TICK TOCK TICK TOCK” AS YOU ALWAYS SAY, MOTHERFUCKER! "

Well I think thats it taking to a level where I must respond finally, and in kind. Imma hit you with facts now. Something I didnt wanna stoop to your level and do. However, it may be what it takes to set your ass straight!

MONEYMUFFINS : You are and egotistical monkey who got his ego and psyche scarred by an unassuming poor dude. This all started when you first met me at Eli's apartment. You walked in that day with that smug look and that sly smile on your face. You thought to yourself, yummy, here's another victim I can speak down to and make fun of in an inconspicuous manner. Long story short : You got owneddd. Funny thing is, I wasnt even trying. Even your friend Eli noticed it and acknowledged it.
MONEYMUFFINS, you are an idiotic Attention WHORE. You always try to be the center of attention. You yourself admitted this to me at Eli's apartment. Yes you said so yourself in front of us both. I took you out of your comfort zone, unintentionally, mind you. All this time you were screaming insidde and I had no clue. Next session, you showed up again, but with a slightly different demeanour, which i noticed on the spot. Here you came again with your retarded arguments about there is no God etc etc.. and evolution theories shenannigans Bullshit. You got served.. Agaainnnn.. To the point where I made you vomit a most retarded and now FAMOUS statement such as : "LIONS WERE ONCE VEGANS, TILL THEY TASTED FLESH AND GOT A LIKING FOR IT, THEN THEY EVOLVED INTO CARNIVORES" You Dumb-Ass!!!!! How ridiculous can one get? You kept crying and saying "Oh Chu-Fye you're manipulating me into saying this mistakes". No JACKASS, I didnt do shit. You're just an IDIOT! If you were soooo smart as you claim to be, you wouldnt let a simpleton like myself manipulate you verbally and psychologically in a convo, would you now? RETARD!!!
MONEYMUFFINS you are a coward. Ill explain why, but first I must say this : You thought you were so logical, intellectual and brilliant, yet I made you realize that you're just a confused MORON.
You have accepted this fact and had since wanted to get at me, but didnt know how. Till one day you saw what you decided was an opportunity and used it to attack my person by bringing my daughter into it. I simply said that you would lose so many sets when reptile and partisan came down to toronto, and that you'd be so heart broken that you'd slit your throat. AKA jump off a bridge, commit ninja heart explosion etc etc.. You so connivingly took this as an opportunity to launch an assault at me and try to say that i said id sit your throat. SMFH!!! Talk about desperation..
Now, onto the reason why I call you a coward and an attention WHORE!!! You sat at Eli's place claiming how you don't wanna live no more and how you are pissed off that you wake up every morning, how you wanna kill yourself etc..
FUCKKK YOUU.. That BULLSHIT! You are just a loser seeking everyone's affection and attention cause you cant seem to get it in any other way.. i.e You are an ATTENTION WHORRREEE!!!
MONEYMUFFINS you COWARD... Acting like you're all suicidal n shit to get people to listen to you and pamper you. GTFO!!! I can give you 1 million ways to not wake up every morning. Like the saying goes : 6 MILLION ways to die, choose 1.. just 1 MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Yes MONEYMUFINS (Mother-FUCKER) literally.. You dare bring my most loved one into your disgusting ego driven onslaught? Well there's a saying that goes : Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house! All you have been doing is projecting your insecurities and shameful perversions onto myself and my family. HERE ARE THE FACTTSSS...

MONEYMUFFINS why dont you get the fuck out of your mother's house and life and stop fucking her over? I know and have seen young losers and PERVERTS(self confessed by Vints himself) like yourself. Who the fuck brags about whore-mongering? Bragging about paying MONEY for pussy? Bragging about choking whores? Dude thats shit that'll get you arrested. Attention whore once again : you come to everyone at Eli's place, pulls out your cellphone and shows a pic of an asian girl and yourself. Then shows some lewd perverted sex text. JACKASS : Everyone knew it was a whore that you PAID. Why the fuck do you think she said those corney lines to you. MORONNNN!!!
You're a sick fuck! Who knows what kind of emotional, mental, physical and dare i say $-*^@/ abuse you put your own mother through, you DISGUSTING piece of filth. Why dont you go jump off a freaking bridge and spare the community, your family and the world your wasteful presence?
MONEYMUFFINS, I dont wanna be your friend, nor your acquaintance, nor do I wanna play videogames with you anymore. So please cease from calling and texting Oofmatic about asking me to call you etc etc. FUCK THE HELL OFF!!!

All the above i said are nothing but cold hard facts. Every member of the Toronto scene knows it. They wont say it to your face but they talk about it. I didnt wanna put you straight, but after referencing my daughter for 5 times, unanswered... I had to straighten you out... with nothing but the cold hard truth.
This is my final message to you. The floor is all yours. Rest assured that you can have the final say, cause I wont be engaging your pitiful ridiculous waste of sperm and egg again.

Like you said, the mods are prolly gonna delete this, so Ill also P.M you, like u did me.

Oh..and I almost forgot : TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

Last edited:
I think I understand now why you like to make so many threats now online, instead of just acting on them, it occurred to me when you claimed to be a crazy man from Gaza

it seems this type of cultural knowledge extends all the way to Gaza, trying to intimidate those who you think will not stand up is pretty cowardly, you have to be careful about the type of people who you try this on though, you won't always get the chance to wipe the sweat off your brow afterward

ZOMMGGG... Banes to the rescue... I aint fuckin with dis dude right erreee..
294202205_246988.gif

Baness.. Plzzzz.. I said Im sorryyyyy.. Please dont use it on meeee..
OXTSqL5x6.jpg

Nooooooooo... Errr..Argghhh.. Ouchhh.Ohh Awww.. The Painnnn.. Farewell good world...

Lolz.. Ok thats a wrap. Im done with these morons.
I give up... Show's over. Go home folks!!!

ZOMMGGG... Banes to the rescue... I aint fuckin with dis dude right erreee..
294202205_246988.gif

Baness.. Plzzzz.. I said Im sorryyyyy.. Please dont use it on meeee..
OXTSqL5x6.jpg

i was disappointed you hadn't responded to me, however this, this is even more disappointing, back to your childrens pictures? couldn't come up with a logical discussion could you? at least it seems now that i have exposed your straegy in making threats that you are done making them, carry on posting your children's pictures, as long as you are no longer willing to threaten me our business is concluded

>chu fye makes the most posts in the last few pages
>derails spawn thread

MONEYMUFFINS is an attention whore

if you hadn't noticed, chu likes to project a lot of his flaws onto others, unfortunately he self deludes to protect his weakened ego, sadly, a defense mechanism that will likely get passed along to his daughter

CHU-FYE: UNBELIEVABLE. YOU DIDN’T EVEN MENTION THE SEX PARTIES AND GANGBANGS I ATTEND. EVERYBODY’S SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE ONLY FEMALES I ASSOCIATE WITH ARE AS SLUTTY AS POSSIBLE.

YOU HAVE DECLINED MY CHALLENGE ONCE AGAIN. THANKS FOR WASTING EVERYBODY’S TIME.

So for the Record

Chu-Fye is not actually part of the T.O community. He jus currently lives here and plays SC with us sometimes. No different if Banes/Lobo/etc started to live up here and play with us. Chu Fye DOES NOT represent the T.O community nor do we endorse his actions.

Vints has DRAMATIC insecurity issues. This is clear as day. He basically quit the community/game after he beat Lost Providence in SC4 Tourney BY AN INCH, and was upset that LP didn't think he Vints was the better player. For those who saw the match it could have gone either way. But Vints is the type of person that will never admit you are better, until after he inches out a tiny win and will hop all over it, disregarding anything from before.

It was the communities lack of respect for Vints performance that pissed Vints of and he doesn't Join Tourneys or play casuals unless FT# blah blah Character Stage Lock Blah Blah. So when ANYONE questions Vints abilities (doesnt matter if that person knows what they are talking about) Vints gets serously offended, posts wall-o-texts and threats and talking about Philosophies and trying to convince people to adopt his thinking. Vints forgetsthe age old saying "To argue with the Fool is to become the Fool"

Also OOF is currently trying to "revive" the SC Canada communit y for SC2HDO via FB. Oof will never leave this game becuase he truly cannot be successful at any other game since there are no shenanigans for him to abuse.

The Americans who keep coming in here to chime in are just as stupid to keep talking to ChuFye or whoever. Its pretty sadd, because 90% of the people posting in the past few pages have NOTHING to do with the Toronto scene. They're all just Attention Whores.

Now that I've put everything and everyone into perspective, continue looking like.....sorry BEING FOOLS.

So for the Record

Chu-Fye is not actually part of the T.O community. He jus currently lives here and plays SC with us sometimes. No different if Banes/Lobo/etc started to live up here and play with us. Chu Fye DOES NOT represent the T.O community nor do we endorse his actions.

Vints has DRAMATIC insecurity issues. This is clear as day. He basically quit the community/game after he beat Lost Providence in SC4 Tourney BY AN INCH, and was upset that LP didn't think he Vints was the better player. For those who saw the match it could have gone either way. But Vints is the type of person that will never admit you are better, until after he inches out a tiny win and will hop all over it, disregarding anything from before.

It was the communities lack of respect for Vints performance that pissed Vints of and he doesn't Join Tourneys or play casuals unless FT# blah blah Character Stage Lock Blah Blah. So when ANYONE questions Vints abilities (doesnt matter if that person knows what they are talking about) Vints gets serously offended, posts wall-o-texts and threats and talking about Philosophies and trying to convince people to adopt his thinking. Vints forgetsthe age old saying "To argue with the Fool is to become the Fool"

Also OOF is currently trying to "revive" the SC Canada communit y for SC2HDO via FB. Oof will never leave this game becuase he truly cannot be successful at any other game since there are no shenanigans for him to abuse.

The Americans who keep coming in here to chime in are just as stupid to keep talking to ChuFye or whoever. Its pretty sadd, because 90% of the people posting in the past few pages have NOTHING to do with the Toronto scene. They're all just Attention Whores.

Now that I've put everything and everyone into perspective, continue looking like.....sorry BEING FOOLS.

perhaps its time to reverse your stance on mods coming in here

So he's not living the Amish lifestyle. Wasn't he going to disconnect from all social media? But I guess we all know that oof lies about everything.

Anyways this guy still has not pay the 30 dollar from the trash bag money match that he owes me.

Oof if you're reading this, your going to have to deal with it at some point. Pretty much all the old school players in the Toronto community knows about your scummy tactic of you issuing a challenge and not paying the money when you lost. So don't think you can walk back here like it water under the bridge when SC2 HD hits.

Until you pay up, you should be blacked listed from any community. And your FB should be spammed with this:

DINO: YOU’RE STUPID AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS DISINGENUOUS. I STOPPED TRUSTING YOUR OPINIONS YEARS AGO. MY CHALLENGE TO CHU-FYE EXTENDS TO YOU AS WELL. BUT I ALREADY KNOW YOU DON’T CARE TO PROVE YOURSELF AS ANYTHING MORE THAN A MEDIOCRE PLAYER. IT’S NOT LIKE YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO DO ANYTHING THAT MATTERS. YOU JUST TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK.

LET’S REVIEW YOUR CREDENTIALS, CONSIDERING YOU TALK A PREPOSTEROUSLY BIG GAME: YOU’VE NEVER BEAT ME IN A MONEY MATCH ONCE, AND WE’VE HAD PLENTY! YOU’VE NEVER WON A SINGLE MAJOR TOURNAMENT! AND YOU’VE NEVER MADE IT A PRIORITY TO ISSUE OUT CHALLENGES TO LEGITIMATE TOP PLAYERS! YOU JUST HIDE BEHIND YOUR DELUSIONAL BELIEF THAT YOU’RE THE GREATEST PLAYER ON EARTH, AND THEN YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY REGARDING HOW THINGS “SHOULD BE”. CONCLUSION: YOU SKEW FACTS. YOU HAVE NO INTENTION TO PROVE ANYTHING. YOU’RE EXACTLY LIKE CHU-FYE AND OOFMATIC. YOU ARE A WASTE OF EVERYONE’S TIME. OH YEAH, FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ARGUMENT IS. YOU JUST TALK PAST EVERYBODY WITH YOUR MIND MADE UP ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE, COMPLETELY CLOSED OFF TO ANY RESPONSE GIVEN IN RETURN. YOU’RE IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS ALL THESE OTHER MORONS WHO TRY TO FORCE THEIR AGENDA ON THE COMMUNITY. YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG.

ALSO, STOP MAKING SO MANY LONG POSTS. I NEVER READ THEM. EVEN THE LAST ONE I JUST SKIMMED OVER BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS POST IGNORANT SHIT. BUT IT’S IMPORTANT TO REMIND YOU. IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I’VE ADDRESSED YOU SO SERIOUSLY! PERHAPS I’LL RESPOND TO YOU IN ANOTHER COUPLE YEARS AFTER EVERYONE FORGETS WHAT MY STANCE ON YOU IS. UNTIL THEN, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

actually, while many of the posts are from "outsiders" of the toronto community, the drama and bickering and LOL material is pretty much completely from your own. it isn't our fault that it is so damn entertaining that everyone wants to be part in it. we tried deleting it. we tried starting over from scratch. we tried censoring out posts by exacerbators. nothing worked. this is a pig that you guys raised. all the americans have done is brought lipstick, and it is still a wiener shrinker.

i saw this on FB and it immediately made me think of this thread. it pretty much sums up my feelings entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back