[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all the JGer are happy after the patched. I'm pretty sure that JG become very good after the patched because you can JG all string in the last moment now. If I'm not wrong, you don't have to untouch the G for a long period before you are going to JG next string. For example: after the patched, you can JG Natsu's AAB any time you want.

I don't know what Namco did, they probably lower the JG's window from 4 to 1? or it stay the same and lower the untouch G window for pre-JG? I don't know how will it affect the game play.

Does anyone know any article or post explain the change of the JG mechanic after patched? Pls give me the link. I will appreciate that.

Partisan, no problem.

Wallace. What you're describing, that was possible Pre-Patch. Shoutouts to C_3 for getting me with that lol.

Reactions: C_3
They removed the Untouch G windows. I believe every slow move will suffer. You can do it like SC4's GI and safer with G(G). Crazy.
Damn it. I just found new trick on my Nightmare's slow moves. Now it got fxxked up. You can see the initial animation and then JG slow moves such as Nightmare's GSB.

hmm, I had no idea they made a change to JG.

Who's going to be at A&C tmr? I might come. I need more practice offline lol.

GG Slient and Stryder. Nightmare needs a nerf :P Also GGs to Hackeye if he see this.

I wish I can make it this week but I will be busy for Exams and Works. It look like I'll miss the gathering this saturday, because of have other matters.

I'm going to drop by A&C tonight. I don't think I can host on Saturday but this Sunday might be an option. I just had to clean up the old apartment so my new place is messy again as long as you folks don't mind.

:). Yeah, GG's all. Online games are killing my skillz lol.
Man, I'm so excited for May. We'll be training like day and night in preparation for Toryuken. Whooooo!

Guys, I need you guys answer this question. Does Mashing G can JG move randomly in previous patch (probably in low rate)?

GG Slient and Stryder. Nightmare needs a nerf :P Also GGs to Hackeye if he see this.

I wish I can make it this week but I will be busy for Exams and Works. It look like I'll miss the gathering this saturday, because of have other matters.
Yea, GGs to Stryder, Eli and Hackeye online.
Eli, lol...

Yes, y'all. I seriously plan on going to A&C regularly once school is over (and I get a job), because even though I have a strong desire to play offline in a community, realistically-speaking I can't afford to practice or play much right now.

Best of luck to everyone in this community though; I don't want it to die.

I read the bible on this yesterday night before I saw this post xD. There is a 4 fram window for Just Guard. What this means is that you have to press and release the guard button within 4 frames. Furthermore there is an unknown window to which you can not just guard after releasing the guard button. This prevents people from mashing the guard button in the hopes of just guarding. So for example, if you are guarding a string, and you wish to just guard the last hit of that string, you must release the guard button early enough after guarding the second last hit, in order to be able to just guard the last hit.

Stryder, I know. But I want to know if it is the same in previous patch or not. Mashing G can JG move randomly in previous patch in low rate?

Tin_Man, I want to know if Namco has changed the unknown windows (you talk about) or not in latest patch. I can Mashing G to JG move randomly in a very low rate in latest patch. I want to find out the answer because I remember it seem unable to be done in previous patch.

Because training mode's record function has some bugs, so probably my testing in previous patch is not reliable.

Stryder, I know. But I want to know if it is the same in previous patch or not. Mashing G can JG move randomly in previous patch in low rate?

Tin_Man, I want to know if Namco has changed the unknown windows (you talk about) or not in latest patch. I can Mashing G to JG move randomly in a very low rate in latest patch. I want to find out the answer because I remember it seem unable to be done in previous patch.

Because training mode's record function has some bugs, so probably my testing in previous patch is not reliable.

There is no mention of it in the 1.02 patch notes, so we have to assume that it wasn't changed and ur just geting lucky when you mash.

Tin_Man, mm... Tin_Man.... I believe every people try to test JG at the first times will try to do Mashing G to see if it works for JG or not. Do you remember the result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back