[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so who's coming to tomorrow's tournament? So far, it looks like there will be a small turn out...
I'm in. I think Vints announced his intent to show. Rechact is probably in. Possibly Dino. PyroZamfir will be there. Silent I expect. Others? Stryder? Tin Man is in.

Confirmed NOT coming:
Russell (so I've heard)
Eli123s

That's about all I know.

I haven't played since MLG. There was that one time that I bodied Franz with my Maxi but I don't think that's enough for me to compete. I am also banned from competing in the Underdogs since i'm too awesome to be allowed. I will be there to promote TORYUKEN and run MK/KOF Casuals in the arcade room if I do show to pass time.

NeoRussell

@Russell - Tin_Man asked me to bring a system to the tournament tomorrow, would that void the A&C entrance fee? lol let me know.

Grats, Pyro.
Wow... I'm so excited. Every Toronto players became very good now that is above my LV. It is no doubt there are 5 to 6 people are better than me. GGs guys!

Tin_man or Russell, could you post the full result? Thank you.

This place is TOOO QUIET.

GGs to Pyro Stryder Retchat b4k4 Silent. Why is everyone so Solid. Seriously need to do my research on ALL characters. Good Shit to Pyro for coming from losers and showing whats up with Siegfried. Good shit to Chris for beating my Ass with ZWEI. I need to come up with proper tools to deal with his shit. Silent is so beast you own me in this game.

MAD PROPS to Tinman for Running This tourney. We always needs more soul Cal tourneys. Mad Props to Vince aka RXS for streaming our games. Always appreciated. Spooky just announced he's quitting Streaming after Evo. Its never fun sitting at a Computer when everything is going on around you.

I guess this means everyone needs to level up even more. Me especially.

I'm paying you for Toryuken tonight, Russell.
Yeah, I'll be at A&C tonight! Been back in the lab with Hilde and discovered some disgustingly awesome stuff.

Matt - If you need to work on the Viper matchup let me know, I play SFIV as well.

So if a tournament let's say arises on May 12th, everybody down?
I can gather some peeps to get a good number. PartiScub says he will come down as well.

Who is free this weekend for SCV practice?
Got 3 week left folks and better take advantage now that exams are over.

NeoRussell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back