Tournament Aftermath Lost & Found Thread

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
At Summer Jam 5 this past weekend some people forgot the following items:

Arcade Stick
PS3 pad
Comic Book

Each item has something that is unique about it, so if any of them are yours just message me with a description of the item, and I can have it returned to you by either a) you come to Toronto for a tournament, b) I can meet you at some major tournament or give it to another Canadian who is going if I'm not, or c) ship it to you (you pay for shipping and handling).

So if anyone has lost or found anything at any tournament, just post it up in this thread. Nobody likes to lose things, so I hope this thread will help!

I don't have my PS3 pad anymore, but I'm not sure that's mine and if it is someone else's that lost it I wouldn't feel right having it anyways. But if somehow you happen to still have it by NEC in december since no one has claimed it if I haven't been able to afford another pad would you mind bringing it?

Sure thing seph. Are there any specific characteristics about your pad so that I can tell if it's yours or not, or so that maybe whoever accidentally took yours will know.

I bought a zombie comic book for the bus ride there and left it in one of the rooms, then forgot all about it by the time we were leaving. I already finished it, so it's not a big deal. Did anyone pick it up? It's black and white.

page - Yeah that's the comic book I have. I'll give it back to you the next time I see you.

We got Bibulus's stick. OOF brought it back with him (as far as I know). The ps3 pad we had was black, though, not blue. If Bibulus can give OOF shipping info then I'm sure we can get it back to him.

Yeah, Bib had left his stick in the room we were in and no one could findhim. Know no one cares but I lost one of my sync cables. Like I said, no one caes, but it has a little bit of rust on the metal part you connect to the controller.

Second sync cable I've lost at a tournament....and second tournament I've been to. =(

If it turns up on its own in the next couple days I'll feel like a jackass, but did anybody find an extra PS3 controller with the last two digits 51 on the serial number left behind at Summer Jam 8?

I remember bringing both of my controllers home, but I can only seem to find the one that has a broken L2 button that sticks in whenever you press it. Given that I use L2 to guard, this is problematic.

Back