tower of souls 45-46 need help!!!

CATERBIRD

[08] Mercenary
I cant find out what the crap to do. i just cannot beat this area, i cant grab or ring out opponents, so i have come to these forums for help to destroy this area, plz someone help!

One way you could do it is equip Yun-Seong with Soul Gauge Damage A (or whatever the name is) and keep using his 6BB move. It'll keep guard breaking the AI and eventually Soul Crush them after about 6 strikes. Use Critical Finish and you've won.

There are other ways of doing it, but I forget what they are. If you search youtube you'll come across step by step videos on how to beat this set of floors. Good luck.

no go, Soul Gauge Damage A breaks the conditions (if you're interested in the treasure)

the floors aren't too hard, though.

I forget how many members you can have, 2 or 3...

1) you're going to want to have Taki and Astaroth (I used those two, at least, but anyone you feel comfortable getting a CF against the computer works as well)
2) outfit the two to have as much HP and defense as possible. damage doesn't matter as much.
2a) make sure that you do not give them any skills (and no gear that auto teaches skills)
3) go for a Soul Crush in every battle. The game seems particularly susceptible to Taki's PO B. Spam strings that get you into PO, and you should be in business.

An easier way might be to use the low ATs of Siegfried or Nightmare. It doesn't earn you the Soul Crush and Crit Finishes for those Honors, but it's rather less frustrating. :)

(It's not me doing it).

Proofread edit: wow, this board has a very different way of allowing Youtube video links! Neat! :)

I used Yun-Seoung or Astaroth abusing their top moves against the AI.

Some floors felt impossible using normal means.

Go crazy equipping armor to 2 Mitsurugi's, concentrating on getting enough gauge points for HP Drain A.

I don't remember what all I equipped mine with, but when all was said and done, I gave them HP Drain A, Venom Fang A, Start Dash C, and Nullify Counter C. Venom Fang A can be switched out for Nullify Ring Out A if you prefer.

Then focus on using 2+K,B mostly.

i have been trying to use the nightmare sigfried and it still hasent worked, i also tried shura/cervantes throws, you know the one where you run up and attack and the swords stab and lift, but the guy on floor 46 is uber guarder lol.

Hmm. In that case I would recommend 3x Yun-Seong, no skills but max out your HP and DEF. Just do Avenging Claws (6+B, B) and occasionally mix in a low kick or similar change-up. You can Soul Crush the opponents in about 6-7 exchanges, then just Crit Finish. That was actually how I managed it. Make sure you equip no skills, so you get the treasure boxes on both floors.

Hmm. In that case I would recommend 3x Yun-Seong, no skills but max out your HP and DEF. Just do Avenging Claws (6+B, B) and occasionally mix in a low kick or similar change-up. You can Soul Crush the opponents in about 6-7 exchanges, then just Crit Finish. That was actually how I managed it. Make sure you equip no skills, so you get the treasure boxes on both floors.

Sky your in TN?? Imma add you to xbox live.... and F*** the treasures just buy the shit in the CAS place.... Also it helps us to know what character your actually good with, if you arent good with any well you arent going to beat floors 57 through 59 with any cheesy shit... promise you that cause if you think these floors are hard wait till you hit those three...

Yeah, I'm in Nashville, right near the airport. :-)

It's the funniest thing, but the Astaroth cheese trick got me past 57-59 with no problem. 52-56 were a little harder IMO. However, I don't know if I'll ever be able to beat 60. I'm not good enough at the game, and that version of Algol really is pretty nasty. I'm not really "good" with any character, enough to say that I am. Nightmare might be closest, but really it's just that I use a CAS which emphasizes my excuse for a style (which could be politely described as "swing your biggest move and hope it hits, repeat.") :-P

for floor 60, i used 3 yodas. (can use Kilik as well, if on PS3)

just go by the edge and get hit, eventually he'll jump out on his own. yes i know he has null ring out S, but here's the trick: DON'T HIT HIM. seriously.

If you're using kilik, just do the same thing, but when you get to the edge use 3B+K (playful phoenix) and he'll lie down on his own. algol will jump out eventually.

just remember not to hit him and you'll do great!

if you use astaroth's discus breaker (1[A]B) + HP drain + equipment that increase you stats TOLS is the easiest thing you will do in your life ;)
btw getting some treasures is frustratig (victory at the last moment ones -_-) i suggest to clear each floor then come back for treasures

for floor 60, i used 3 yodas. (can use Kilik as well, if on PS3)

just go by the edge and get hit, eventually he'll jump out on his own. yes i know he has null ring out S, but here's the trick: DON'T HIT HIM. seriously.

If you're using kilik, just do the same thing, but when you get to the edge use 3B+K (playful phoenix) and he'll lie down on his own. algol will jump out eventually.

just remember not to hit him and you'll do great!

Yep 60 is a cake walk... just lay down near the edge and its game over and you get the treasure ;)

Back