Ooofmatic

World Warrior
TTTII: Toronto Toonie Tournament 2

toonie.jpg

10 Boultbee Ave.
Apartment 702
Buzz 184

My cell: 647 995 0509

Incase you come early and nobody is in the rec room, my apartiment is 702, buzz code #184.

TTC directions:

Take the 72 Pape bus from Pape station, get off at Bane Ave. Walk one block in the same direction (south), turn left (east) on Withrow Ave. Walk to the dead end, and down the steps. The building will be on your left.

Entry fee: $2 + $3 for pizza (please bring change if possible, not bills)

Start Time: 4pm, you may arrive as early as 12 noon (and possibly earlier if you contact me first).

Tournament Rules:

-Standard SC4 tournament double elimination rules.
-All characters including Star Wars, Algol, Hilde, and Bonus (*) characters are legal.
-Create-a-Soul characters are banned.
-WF/LF are best of 5 Matches, GF are best of 7.
-Payout - 70/20/10

Equipment:

-3 TV's
-PS3 + SC4
-X360 + SC4 (1 controller only)
-2 TV's + PS3 + SC4 (Vince)

Please post if you can bring a TV/console and I will update.

This should be called TTTT: Toronto Toonie Tournament Two

This should be called TTTT: Toronto Toonie Tournament Two

We can go even further and call it TTTTT for Toronto Team Toonie Tournament Two.

edit: Yea if we have the Tekken tourney as well I can bring my copy of the game for 360. I don't even play Tekken and sux at it but I guess I could find use for it in this situation.

I may or not make it. I know I have work on saturday cause I wrote in the schedule book that I wanna work on Saturdays (no Brawl tourney till summer so i figured, might as well make some money for all the stuff I'm buying). I can always write in that book and say I can't work and they can find someone else, but I don't know if I wanna either make money while being bored or have fun and lose 5$ LOL. If I can switch shifts with someone on that week then I'll come to this.

Ok looking at the aftermath thread of the first one these look like a blast. I said I was going to the one after the second one originally but I might make this one. Hope to see the same amount of people at this one.

Scrub Kilik user passing through. I'll be bring my Scrub Cervantes with me as well since he is now my second. Hoorah!

Ooh before I forget hell yes to Tekken 6. If not cool but hell yes.

Hell no to Tekken. Amaury, you know how I feel about that. If it becomes a habit I'll do something else. This one time is fine.

S-U: I'm challenging you first-to-five for 10 dollars only because you can't play your best otherwise apparently.

TTTT+T: Toronto Toonie Tournament Two + Tekken

Tekken 6 confirmed! Hopefully we'll get some Tekken players interested in Soul Calibur. :)

Sorry but if I go, I wont be playing in the tekken 6 tourney. Btw is that game on the 360 right now, or it will eventually b on the 360?

You guys shouldn't mind the Tekken players. We're as humble as the SC crew.
We won't get in your way.

NeoRussell

OKAY LISTEN UP. VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

I want to run a special side tournament. No, not an ordinary event. This is Foam Sword Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

What is Foam sword fighting?

What are the rules?
First to 5 hits wins.

What is the prize?
Top 3 winners get to celebrate with LAUGHING GAS.

Is this prize worth it?
Just check out these testimonies:

OKAY LISTEN UP. VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

I want to run a special side tournament. No, not an ordinary event. This is Foam Sword Fighting!!!!!!!!!!

What is Foam sword fighting?

What are the rules?
First to 5 hits wins.

What is the prize?
Top 3 winners get to celebrate with LAUGHING GAS.

Is this prize worth it?
Just check out these testimonies:

Partisan here,
I'm in.

Pfft. All you fools going down. I'm the MASTER of foam swords.

The Tekken players can hide out in a corner somewhere...lol :P...this of course excludes you russell. :)

Back