UK Casuals

Why yes I was. :)

I'll have to think about it. It's quite far to go for just a few casual matches although it would be great to meet more of the UK scene.

I thought so. Don't think I played you but I recognized the name. You're Hollow in he vids?

I played MK there most Mondays, had no idea you guys play SC there on Fridays....

Since I've quit MK and want to take SC seriously, could I also pop down? (I assume this is the last one because of the summer closure)

I played MK there most Mondays, had no idea you guys play SC there on Fridays....

Since I've quit MK and want to take SC seriously, could I also pop down? (I assume this is the last one because of the summer closure)
There are no exclusions, all are welcome!

I thought so. Don't think I played you but I recognized the name. You're Hollow in he vids?

Hollow's on PSN under VictorVonHollow I believe. I entered your room today but you weren't doing anything

Yeah you should definitely come. It's only a fiver for a shit load of games.

So you coming too SomeRandomFreak?

Is tomorrow going to be the last one?

I wasn't sure if the whole area is closing or just the over 18s room we use for MK....

Is tomorrow going to be the last one?

I wasn't sure if the whole area is closing or just the over 18s room we use for MK....
They said they are closing from the 23rd. I guess it will be the last one at Gamerbase for a while

Back