"Unlisted" Attacks

ArcticKomodo

[11] Champion
They're not really unlisted but unknown or glitched attacks.

Attacks like:
88_22 A 214, it puts Taki in BT PO
214 66 1A+B, Taki does her self body slam and techs towards the opponent instead of away
PO BT 236 44, Taki does Silent Mist, PO, then dashes away from the opponent

I use these attacks every now and then for style points which are redeemed in my head.

214 66 1A+B even I know about XD
Using a 1, 4 or 7 move cancels the possesion rush immediately.
An example would be:
214 236 B, WS K, 3bK214 66 1BA214 B. Handy combo, but landing Hover B is a very rare instance at high level. :S

Not really, if you understand the Possesion rush mechanic, let me explain:
Directions including back cancel the rush, so any move with the directional command back, down back or up back are automatically accesible. Ergo 1A+B is possible and 2A+B is not.

Never mind, I just learned that 2A+B can be accessed through 1 and 3. The only weird thing is that it techs towards and not away like all other versions of 2A+B.

Not really, if you understand the Possesion rush mechanic, let me explain:
Directions including back cancel the rush, so any move with the directional command back, down back or up back are automatically accesible. Ergo 1A+B is possible and 2A+B is not.

I think the point is that when you cancel PO Rush with 1A+B, not the normal 1A+B (Poison Dart/Shurikens) comes out, but you get a unique version of her 2A+B (Fog Blanket/drop kick) which is, unfortunately, her most unsafe move on block (Punishable with Bomb, and UB Bomb.)

PO BT 236 44, Taki does Silent Mist, PO, then dashes away from the opponent

I so you get the PO Rush Cancel without even doing POssession Rush? Kewl.

PO BT silent mist is fun. You can actually step aside also. PO BT 236 8_2, Taki will actually go 7_1 direction. This is very usefull and it usually evades well. The only problem is to do PO BT actually takes a lot of times, plus the silent mist is another chunk of frames.

I thought you can turn Silent mist from POR. I know definately POR to the side can turn into silent mist, but for PO rush forward I have to check again.

Unless i'm mistaken, there's a way to do Stalker after WR B like you could in SC III and I don't think it's listed in the movelist. Anyone knows how to do this? I remember doing it awhile back and I was gonna use it once in awhile. Unless it was removed in an update or something. I really don't think this was a figment of my imagination.

It's while standing up B, bA+K.
I mostly do it with WS B, A+B+K+G, yes i have CF mapped to one button and it helps getting this special stalker transition.
Sad is that, unlike in SC3 where you could enter Stalker and stalker side from WS B, in SC4 you can only do normal Stalker from WS B.

214 66 1A+B even I know about XD
Using a 1, 4 or 7 move cancels the possesion rush immediately.
An example would be:
214 236 B, WS K, 3bK214 66 1BA214 B. Handy combo, but landing Hover B is a very rare instance at high level. :S

You are right, although you can cancel staright into Guard if holding G when you hit 7, 4 or 1. Not holding guard will cause you to backstep after cancelling PO.

I thought you can turn Silent mist from POR. I know definately POR to the side can turn into silent mist, but for PO rush forward I have to check again.

You can do both from POR, silent mist can be done as many times as you like, eg 214 66 214 66 214 etc.

Silent Mist can also be done BT (which you probably know), it will allow Taki access to POR while back turned, although Im not sure how useful it would be in a real fight.

I dont really know any unlisted moves apart from the ones mentioned above, so heres a few things i've never seen anyone else do.
After 214 236 B, WS K, 3bK214 66 1BA214... there are TT opportunities such as, ....66 4B+K BKB. Never seen it listed so just thought i would mention it.

Also while BT you can SWR (Side wind roll?) into PO, although PO input must be backwards, so BT 2 A+K 236. Inputing silent mist while BT will allow Taki access to POR while back turned, although Im not sure how useful it would be in a real fight.

Just my 2 cents :)

Back