Use and diffrence of CaS character

Ccd-ToF

[08] Mercenary
I read some thread on this boards and I just curious about something... I am the only on this forum who use generaly CaS to play (even in competition) ?

Also...

I heard there are some differences about a CaS character dans the original for some character... someone know what is it ? =O

Their hit boxes (both offensive and defensive) are different. Lizardman is the the best used example, a CaS lizardman can be hit with Cassandra's 1K while neutral standing/guarding, but normally he cannot. Also the last hit of his WR KKK (the last K is normally a double hit) string often doesn't connect if the opponent simply guards (it was either that or you could duck it, but I'm pretty sure it just whiffs). As I recall the hitbox alters from being LM's tail to be being the back foot of the backflipping character.

Throw range is also affected, often with smaller characters getting a better throw range with CaS and bigger characters losing it. CaStaroth throw range is pathetic compared to normal. Other than that I'm not sure how much is documented since there clearly are differences and CaS was banned in tournaments a long time ago because of it.

I understand about tournaments. =)

But outside of that, I like use CaS (That why I like SC4 that much). I created some video game with RPG Maker and created many heros there, si I just like to used them in SC4. =D

Back