USEFUL CHANGES FROM SC4 TO SC5

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 - wr k being 0 and being a good 'setup' for ce is ... not good. random ce is pretty big waste of meter.
3 - 236k is a pretty garbage move IMO. it is -1 million on block ... but if you are able to hit people with it often, then more power to you.

WR K > super isn't random, it's a frame trap. If you're willing to wait 8 frames after every even situation, you might as well say that WR K is +8 on block, which is just as good.

236K is punishable on block...oh no. Heaven forbid you have options when you correctly read what your opponent is going to do.

WR K > super isn't random, it's a frame trap. If you're willing to wait 8 frames after every even situation, you might as well say that WR K is +8 on block, which is just as good.

236K is punishable on block...oh no. Heaven forbid you have options when you correctly read what your opponent is going to do.

I agree it is a frame trap, but I also agree its a random CE, its almost the same as doing it from wakeup, I personally like to combo in my CE, granted if they always attack after wr K then it isnt so much of a guess, I watched some of moneymuffins replays, the only time I saw him do this setup, it was blocked, whereas he did manage to launch him later on where the CE would have been guaranteed, obviously its a risk reward game so it all depends on where ur preference is, mine and kane is for more safety

as for 236K ya its good if YOU KNOW you are duck under some mids and highs, but I think the risk reward is not in your favor, u can get launched for big dmg, where as I don't think u can equally do as much dmg if u do land it, obviously this game is about risk / reward like all FG, but I just feel the payout for this move is like 50 cents to the dollar on every return, its not worth it imo, but to each their own

I would have read this..IF IT WERENT FOR THE HUGE FONT THAT MAKES MY EYES SCATTER ALL OVER THAT PAGE AND EVENTAULLY GIVES ME A HEADACHE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back