Vader Frame Data+Wiki Link

I did say it that it's a combo. But I mentioned it because it requires JF timing to perform when you don't do it from far (so Vader throws the opponent behind him). So it's still a JF in my book.

The second one is a glitch, where Vader throws them up but doesn't do the upwards hand motion nor does he use Force. He also gains a lot more frames because of this. It only works if you're player 2 though. So just after you press 4A+B to lift them up, press A+B at the very first frame in the window that registers that input.
, where you press A+B at the very last frame in the input window instead of the first, which will cause Vader to do the hand motion but not launch the opponent up. But it's useless because it leaves Vader open to free hits.

About FH :A+B, can you mash A+B to get the timing??? And are there any reasons why it only works on P2 side???
Thanks btw...

Mashing usually won't work. It seems to be a one frame input window (unlike most JF's which have larger input windows). And the reason it only works on the 2P is because it's a glitch, like Lizardman's 44K AT on a standing opponent.

Links on the left, which loads pages into the 2nd iframe on the right. I have links that you have to scroll down to get to, and when they click the link the page loads in the other iframe right.

Back