Valentine's Day DLC

Water_Moon

[09] Warrior
Being a big fan of CaS i've been very excited about the planned DLC parts, but as I was reading on the DLC more today, something caught my eye. Music from SCIII. Now imho, SCIII had the best music in any SC, III was also my fav before V (yes i've played II lol) so i'm really happy about this. So far three tracks are an instant buy for me. Endless Warfare (Raph theme) Through Molten Caves (Yoshi theme) and the bestest... Ephemeral Dream (Setsuka theme)

So wondering what yall's thoughts on the Vday DLC is, and also I wanna wish you all a great Valentine's Day =)

my thoughts are that it is on the disc and should have been given to us in the first place

i will not support Namco nickel and diming us in addition to shipping an incomplete game

do not buy it

Aww don't be like that D= and its to late for me. I've already bought the first DLC pack xD
sorry i do love this game for what it is but im mad at what its not. if you bought it then enjoy im sure it is great stuff to have. i want it as well but i cannot buy it on principle because we should have received it in the first place on disc

but i digress, enjoy content that i wish i had!!!!

btw nice avatar!

Yeah true... especially with all the stuff SCV is lacking and how this DLC is coming out so soon. But hey, I just wanna get more out of it, even if it costs me. And thanks =) gift from a friend who loves purple xD

Here's what we got.

I was hoping it would have some sexy lingerie or something. Y'know, since it's Valentine's day and stuff.

The two songs I got were Confrontation and Forsaken Sanctuary.
I thought this custom pack was a little hit or miss. The Dragon's Head is pretty neat and I love the two stickers. I don't use animal heads, but the tiger hood I can deal with. I just wish there were more items in the pack. I mean they should be packing these packs with stickers, face paint and patterns.

Wow I feel like the customization editing has downgraded since 4. Yeah stickers are nice but, I don't feel like I have much variety for creation with girls or guys and this new dlc is even more disappointing.

Will admit I had fun downloading oldies but goodies music. I downloaded Hubris, Forsaken Sanctuary, and Ephemeral Dream. I wish they bring out DLC stages for previous Soul Calibur's with up to date graphics. That and, more music.

Wow I feel like the customization editing has downgraded since 4. Yeah stickers are nice but, I don't feel like I have much variety for creation with girls or guys and this new dlc is even more disappointing.

Will admit I had fun downloading oldies but goodies music. I downloaded Hubris, Forsaken Sanctuary, and Ephemeral Dream. I wish they bring out DLC stages for previous Soul Calibur's with up to date graphics. That and, more music.

Yeah, some of the things I hate that they took out like the dual color hair. Like the mohawk.
I may have to hold on this DLC. Hoping for good Holiday and Halloween stuff.

Hope they hear you, im with you man, and some Chars too.

i don't understand how some of you seem to have the DLC. I've been looking for it on PSN but can't find it at all. it is valentine's day which is on the 14th so why can't i find this stuff?

I like the kimono thing and the isis but everything else is okay. I still feel a bit greedy and need more lol. Pardon my spoiled behavior Namco....

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the Isis skirt is female only... It's the DAZ model all over. Female 3D models get the most support. ;~;

Why is this STILL not up on PSN?

Sony is being horrible with updating their store. I want that tiger head, I have a great idea for a character that involves the tiger head. It's a Gamma character, only a few will know who I'm talking about.

Back