Veteran SC2 player, new to community

Daftatt

[08] Mercenary
So I've been pretty into SC2 since it came out when I was 9 years old, I own it on the PS2 and GC, I bought it for link and stayed because it turned out to be the deepest and most fun fighter I have ever played. I can't say I'm a fan of the later installments (I most dislike 4), although I tried to hop back on in SC5, but Ivy was so gutted as a character I decided not to. However, since the jewel (IMO) of the series is getting an HD online release my 10 years of experience will finally pay off in the competitive arena, so I have decided to finally join a forum to improve my skill.

Well, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay. There's helpful info that was recently added with the announcement of SCII HD Online here:
http://8wayrun.com/categories/soulcalibur-ii-soul-arenas.128/

And one more thing, even if you don't care for Soul Calibur 5, we would greatly appreciate it if you retweeted this message. We're currently trying to win a pot bonus for it at the next tournament, The Fall Classic. Even if we don't win the whole thing, it would hopefully give our game more publicity and numbers, which we desperately need! It only takes a few minutes to make an account and you don't have to bother with it after that! https://tinyurl.com/SUPPORTSCV

Welcome to 8WR. If you need anything, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'm happy to help in anyway that I can.

I actually grew quite fond of SCV, it's a great game. Though I too miss the options available in SCII and can't wait to play it again, flaws aside. Nice to have you here.

Welcome. Heed the wisdom of these forums and enjoy your stay. SCV is still great if you take away it's offline (even still good). Been playing since Soul Blade at a very young age; so guess we stray somewhere in the same boat. Nevertheless, do not hesitate to ask for help and remember: samsara.

Welcome to the forums! An Ivy player, you say? Don't forget to come visit the rest of the Ivy fanbase in her SCV and SCII forums!

Back