Veterans' Delight

Would you buy it?

• Total voters

GrendelsWish

[09] Warrior
It's a given that each time Project Soul releases a game, it is not played in exactly the same way as the previous installment. Some players don't like too much change. Some long for the day when they get to see their favorite past time move set re-establish itself. Others just want that sense of nastalgia. So imagine this. What if Project Soul took the last game that we were so very fond of and remastered it? In my opinion, that would be Soul Calibur 3. I was so thrilled to see my wishes come true! What if they updated the graphics [or maybe even not --those graphics were awesome], added some items to custom character creation, and maybe a new bonus/guest characters like Tekken's Heiachi, or Edge Master, or Seung Kyong (Mina's father), or Tanegashima? Y'know, making it an even greater culmination than before. And finally, what if they took all this an adapted it for online play in the new unique network that they have going for Soul Calibur 5?

My question to all of you is this: If Project Soul remastered and released Soul Calibur 3, adapted for online play on the PS3 or Xbox360 platform, would you buy it? {please take the poll}

Back