Videos....question

Darth-Zero

[08] Mercenary
Forgive me I'm a bit new around here but do we got any videos of people playing that well.........don't suck. I wanna compare some of my personal styles of combat to others and well words and numbers don't help most of the time ya know?

I posted an Algol vs Yoshi vid on my youtube page, and I don't suck. Link in signature.

Note: lag online caused some strange things to happen during that game.

~ Colin

I posted an Algol vs Yoshi vid on my youtube page, and I don't suck. Link in signature.

Note: lag online caused some strange things to happen during that game.

~ Colin

Couldn't agree with you more sir. Thats why I don't use Hilde online anymore >_<

on a side note thats the best Algol I've seen yet.

Well, which ones are you interested in?

Darth Vader, My avatar for example. there is situation's where she is more and less effective then amy so I want to see how others handle that situation. As for Vader I have yet to see or face a decent one and I find myself pretty success with him and I can't be alone.

I'm not sure if anyone has done any range dissertations on Scheherazade>Amy yet. I'll take a look around.

As for Vader, he's kinda rare....but I did watch this one.

The soul arenas of the characters you're interested in may not have videos, but you might try checking the other soul arenas as well. It's possible, for instance, that in the Ivy forum there's a video of Ivy vs. Darth Vader.

Scheherezade (and other bonus chars) have just been deemed BANNED for the Nationals tournament series. I imagine other tournament organizers will follow in suit. Darth Vader is also banned for being console exclusive.

Scheherezade (and other bonus chars) have just been deemed BANNED for the Nationals tournament series. I imagine other tournament organizers will follow in suit. Darth Vader is also banned for being console exclusive.

BUT DOES YOUR TOURNEY HAVE JUDGeS?!?!?!?!!?

I'm not sure if anyone has done any range dissertations on Scheherazade>Amy yet. I'll take a look around.

As for Vader, he's kinda rare....but I did watch this one. (Sets/Yoshi) vs. Me-red-ATL (Vader)[/url]

God damn he was the best one you saw? Ouch.....he doesn't take advantage of 1b at all let alone attempt a 1b,a..throw or....4a,a. An he didn't go for any stuns as a counter too. Worst part is he never watched his force gauge in all those matches.Why no use of Force GI....why? I have never once lost all my force gauge outside of training. He could have done a crouching A+B to send Setsuna clean out of the ring in one of those videos. Damn I wish one of my friends knew how to record gameplay.

God damn he was the best one you saw? Ouch.....he doesn't take advantage of 1b at all let alone attempt a 1b,a..throw or....4a,a. An he didn't go for any stuns as a counter too. Worst part is he never watched his force gauge in all those matches.Why no use of Force GI....why? I have never once lost all my force gauge outside of training. He could have done a crouching A+B to send Setsuna clean out of the ring in one of those videos. Damn I wish one of my friends knew how to record gameplay.

It's definetly a distinct possibility that he didn't use his Vader properly.

I wouldn't really know, as I own a 360. I just posted one of the only Vader vids I've ever seen that didn't consist of him getting dropped in 15 seconds.

It's definetly a distinct possibility that he didn't use his Vader properly.

I wouldn't really know, as I own a 360. I just posted one of the only Vader vids I've ever seen that didn't consist of him getting dropped in 15 seconds.

Jesus thats scary stuff. I usually just have a problem with Rapheals.

Currently these are who I play. Siegfried, Nightmare, Astraroth, Cassandra, Sophitia, Lizardman, Mi-na, Zasalamel, Cervantes, Darth Vader, the Apprentice, Kilik, Xia, Voldo, Shura, Amy, the chick in my avatar, Yun Seong, Hilde, after that everyone else I can't seem to make sense of and I actually like Taki.

A camcorder would do the trick in a pinch.

Jesus thats scary stuff. I usually just have a problem with Rapheals.

Currently these are who I play. Siegfried, Nightmare, Astraroth, Cassandra, Sophitia, Lizardman, Mi-na, Zasalamel, Cervantes, Darth Vader, the Apprentice, Kilik, Xia, Voldo, Shura, Amy, the chick in my avatar, Yun Seong, Hilde, after that everyone else I can't seem to make sense of and I actually like Taki.

So basically, you play everyone?

Somewhat But yeah no Taki, Mistu, Algol or Yoshi for me. For some reason I don't click with those characters no matter how hard I try. I do play Ivy but I retired her because of what they did to her throw game.

Back