Viola has similar gameplay to Orianna from league of legends

DYY

[09] Warrior
I was showing a friend Viola gameplay yesterday. He mentioned she has a ball style similar to a character from league of legends... Orianna. Pardon if this isn't the place to post this... but I found this a little interesting.

Interesting, however the way her moves change without the ball might be closer to Miss Fortune and her head in SkullGirls.

Never messed with Orianna, can't say I'd know. From a first look though, they do seem to resemble eachother (mostly in the skirt and the ball)
Also in the way they leave their ball somewhere and use it to attack from a distance at just the right time. Pretty sure Viola's going to be able to do more then Orianna though XD

@The first post.

I should probably remind the less experienced members here that Soul Arenas are the most focused part of the forum. Sure, they're where you go for character specific hype in early development for SCV, but now the general concensus across the boards is to begin to knuckle down and get back onto focused topics. In all honesty, this will probably end up getting moved to the SCV general boards (the forums current landfill) or just deleted outright closer to release.
Seeing as how SCV is yet to be released, its doing nobody any harm so there's no need to apologise, but it would be a good thing to remember in the future that these sort of threads if created later on most likely will be deleted and or annoy whoever Idle elects as this SA moderator.

That said, I've just thrown myself directly into the line of fire from certain people for responding this way - so I will also go ahead and say that I'm not this SA's mod and have neither any right nor intention as to telling you what to do. Consider it advice. =)

Back