Ways to Assist

lobo

Luminario
Hey Jaxel I noticed you were wanting us to transfer information over here so you can test some ish, but I'm not really sure what you mean by that. If you'll set up a makeshift character arena I will start filling it up with known combo lists this evening. Character strats I think we'll have to start over...ugggg...again.

Other than that I'm not sure what we can do to help.

Let me/us know here and we'll do what we can.

Well all of our SC1/SC2/SC3 data has been deleted... so I dont know what information we will need to transfer over.

I'm not very fast, but I'll offer to do custom smilies if they are needed. Here are a couple of samples I made:

8wrsmile.gif
8wrsad.gif
8wrmad.gif
8wrwink.gif

coming together nicely Jaxel! let me know if i'm going overboard creating new threads...i'm trying to spark up some conversations and get some info building.

I would love to re-compose the entire Ivy Soul Arena with a Combo threat etc. Unless Linkrkc wants to do it, I will take care of it. I got a lot of info, both from the old forum as well as from myself. I could make it look really nice:)

Let me know what ya think.

well i may be out of bounds here but i think if it isn't done and you don't mind you should just go ahead and do it. the sooner we can get this place up to par and begin building more on what info we have the better.

Jaxel can you make the font size on the bottom sigs smaller than normal? hard to tell when posts end in some cases...

Back