WCG: Fighter Club II :: May 1st - 2nd :: FREE ENTRY

OMG_its_Shidosha

[08] Mercenary
Hello hello! It's that time again East Coasters!

By popular demand, WCG Fighter Club is back! Join us at the Samsung Experience in New York City May 1st - 2nd for a weekend of featured bouts in Tekken 6 and Dead or Alive 4 on Xbox 360 for Fighter Club II! Admission is FREE but space is limited. With over $5,000 in cash and prizes, be sure to sign up and secure your spot in the most intense, action packed, weekend of fighters in the city!

What: WCG Fighter Club II - Tekken 6 and DOA4 tournaments
Where: The Samsung Experience in New York City
When: May 1st - May 2nd

Tekken 6 (Xbox 360)

* 1st place – $500
* 2nd place – Samsung Netbook Computer
* 3rd place – Samsung Monitor

Dead or Alive 4 (Xbox 360)

* 1st place – $500
* 2nd place – Samsung Netbook Computer
* 3rd place – Samsung Monitor

NOW BEFORE YOU GUYS TURN YOUR HEAD: WCG hasn't finished announcing their games!

Games they are considering: SSF4 - SC4 - VF5
knowing them they will pick 2, either way STOP IN ANYWAY!

Thx for your time :D

forgot to add that to the first post

Wow they actually have something GOOD for second and third place, unlike last time where second place got a watch or something, and third got "shwag".

If SC4 gets chosen and the prizes are as good as what they have for DOA and T6 then I'll definitely try to go. Even though they will most likely ban Vader again. -_-

DOA4? will anyone out there show up for that? Well WCG has a good reputation, Id show If was able to be in the area.

I'll be at WCG mashing buttons and acting a damn fool since I never been there before. Get hype!!!!

While there are still some DOA players around, I have to agree that it's kind of lame that WCG announces DOA before before SC4, SF4, or any other more current fighter.

No offense to DOA, but it's the oldest current generation fighter and it's included over more recent WCG fighters like VF5. Not to mention Street Fighter, SC, BlazBlue, KoF, or any other fighting game that's been released in the last 4 years.

I would have expected them to at least use SSF4, but oh well. Hopefully they will add SC4 to the mix. If it just stays with T6/DOA4, then I may just pass on this. We'll see.

this was a great even, getting to meet Shidosha Swoozie, being in all the tournaments being need in all of the tournaments... advancing on Virtua Fighter 5 (still have no idea how that happen) and falling asleep on the train after the tournament

Back